Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 03:29 PM

10,743 posts, read 13,375,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy45 View Post
I think he successfully negotiates with people from all over the world all the time.
My guess is that he successfully bullies people. I think you need to be more of statesperson than a hard nosed negotiator to successfully lead the country.

Old 02-19-2016, 03:45 PM

9,830 posts, read 7,254,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlJan View Post
I will be voting for Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio in the primary. Ted Cruz would be a better president, but Rubio may be more electable. I will have no problem at all voting for Trump if he is the Republican nominee. I am uncertain what his core beliefs really are, but he is surely more economical conservative than the Democratic choice. My choice is the most electable person who will be best at limiting the size and power of the federal government. That allows for growth, prosperity, and the ability to succeed in the marketplace--more freedom and possibility for the most people every time.
If Cruz/Rubio wanted the size and power of government reduced, they wouldn't want to invade women's private decisions and what they choose to do with their body. They would allow, support LGBT Americans their full and equal rights, dignity, respect. They'd be all about letting people smoke marijuana if they want to. They wouldn't impose their Ten Commandments and etc, on our official government buildings and documents, which is for everyone. They'd oppose the death penalty. They'd oppose the NRA lobby.

Etc etc. And they would be, you know, for prosperity for not just the Koch brothers, but the black guy in Atlanta trying to somehow pay apartment rent while making $7.25.

Old 02-19-2016, 03:47 PM

10,743 posts, read 13,375,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
If Cruz/Rubio wanted the size and power of government reduced, they wouldn't want to invade women's private decisions and what they choose to do with their body. They would allow, support LGBT Americans their full and equal rights, dignity, respect. They'd be all about letting people smoke marijuana if they want to. They wouldn't impose their Ten Commandments and etc, on our official government buildings and documents, which is for everyone. They'd oppose the death penalty. They'd oppose the NRA lobby.

Etc etc. And they would be, you know, for prosperity for not just the Koch brothers, but the black guy in Atlanta trying to somehow pay apartment rent while making $7.25.
Well said, Sir Primaltech. Very well said.

Old 02-19-2016, 03:49 PM

787 posts, read 968,418 times
1.Sanders 2.Trump 3.Nobody
Sanders is trying to address income inequality and is not bought by corporations. Trump is trying to bring/keep mill jobs in the US to put more average Americans to work, and he is not bought and controlled by corporations.

Old 02-19-2016, 03:56 PM

4,790 posts, read 6,869,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
Trump is flat sticking it to the liberals and they can't handle it. The man calls it like he sees them.
yeah, he might be a racist, misogynist pig, but he calls it like he sees it!

here is what donald trump is proposing: if you're white or male, things are going to get better for you. if you're both, things are going to get a lot better for you. if you're neither, he's coming after your civil rights.

Old 02-19-2016, 04:25 PM

5,110 posts, read 7,137,361 times
Quote:
Trump is flat sticking it to the liberals and they can't handle it. The man calls it like he sees them.
I guess you are young. Trump is in the Republican primaries and if he's "sticking it" to anyone, it's other Republicans.

Liberals are thrilled with it.

Old 02-19-2016, 04:29 PM

32,019 posts, read 36,763,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
I guess you are young. Trump is in the Republican primaries and if he's "sticking it" to anyone, it's other Republicans.
You have a point, the man is sticking it to everybody.

Old 02-19-2016, 04:39 PM

62 posts, read 42,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3 View Post
yeah, he might be a racist, misogynist pig, but he calls it like he sees it!

here is what donald trump is proposing: if you're white or male, things are going to get better for you. if you're both, things are going to get a lot better for you. if you're neither, he's coming after your civil rights.
You mean by being one the pioneers in hiring women in the real estate business and having more women than men run the departments of his companies? Yea, he really is against women financially, and he proved it by hiring and promoting women back all the way back to the 1980s.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0ec_story.html

Old 02-19-2016, 07:22 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,908,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
He hasn't really said anything informative and his fan base is delusional. You can't insult your way to the White House sorry. Last time I checked he was sticking it to Ted Cruz the Pope and Jeb bush. If president Obama spewed half of the mess trump has during his race to the White House. Baby America would have lost it and went in on him.

Last edited by Staysean23; 02-19-2016 at 07:33 PM..

Old 02-19-2016, 07:31 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,908,718 times
This election is really showing me what kinda of people are really in America. If trump is elected I will no longer be living in the U.S. thank god for Dual Citizenship
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta