U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2016, 09:36 AM

5,940 posts, read 2,904,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
If that is the litmus test, then are you saying every state Trump wins is full of those same folks?
No. And Trump is probably the least bad of the remaining 3 GOP (all positions and views being considered).

I'm just saying that his pandering to the racists and morons has given him primary victories.

Now, it could be that he switches gears and tones the rhetoric and crap down for a general. If he's smart.

Old 02-22-2016, 09:40 AM

1 posts, read 946 times
Guys, I have repeatedly ordered furniture in sitnsleepfurniture. The furniture is high quality and there are normal prices and an excellent service. There were no problems with a delivery. I recommend.

Old 02-22-2016, 09:51 AM

3,168 posts, read 3,032,914 times
Default Atlanta Nov 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
What is any different about this thread except that maybe you agree with the posters more? And it should be in the political forum.
As for what's any different is that here there basically so far has been far less of the rumor & innuendo factor that I mentioned as being widespread in the "Politics" section of the forum, some title examples of which another member shared here several minutes ago.
I can't stand wackjob nutbaggery. I've been on both sides of the ideological realm & have seen it issue forth from both sides historically speaking in my lifetime. However, at this time, it's pretty evident when you watch the debates as to which party has the adults in the debate room & which party offers a clown car or circus event. If I hadn't already left the Republican Party, I would certainly have to do so now.
Because of the changing demographic situation in the state, Georgia will slowly move on into the "Purple state" column before long & who knows where it will go from there. But as for the 2016 election, it's overall voting patterns will still be firmly anchor it as being a "red" state both in the local & national races.

Old 02-22-2016, 10:06 AM

362 posts, read 292,063 times
Already voted for Bernie, primarily for campaign finance reform, and because can't trust Clinton on anything that comes out her mouth. It feels like she is even worse than I remember Romney being in 2012. If she is the nominee on the Democrat side then I am certain Trump will win.

Old 02-22-2016, 10:24 AM

555 posts, read 452,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slava04 View Post
Guys, I have repeatedly ordered furniture in sitnsleepfurniture. The furniture is high quality and there are normal prices and an excellent service. There were no problems with a delivery. I recommend.
This ^

It'll be interesting to see how the candidates spin this information.

Old 02-22-2016, 10:52 AM

4,980 posts, read 5,743,435 times
Quote:
lol, C'mon over to the politics forum and see how that argument stacks up.

And btw, Trump will easily win Georgia next week.
GA will pick him and it validates the point about Trump voters (and GOP voters in general really).

Old 02-22-2016, 11:00 AM

6,370 posts, read 4,524,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldm View Post
Atlanta, who are you voting for in Nov and why?

Who do you think will win?
I like Trump and Rubio, so its out of them for me. If neither is in the race ill have no interest.

Old 02-22-2016, 11:13 AM

6,370 posts, read 4,524,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3 View Post
yeah, he might be a racist, misogynist pig, but he calls it like he sees it!

here is what donald trump is proposing: if you're white or male, things are going to get better for you. if you're both, things are going to get a lot better for you. if you're neither, he's coming after your civil rights.
Really?? If thats the case he definitely gets my full support.

Old 02-22-2016, 11:14 AM

4,696 posts, read 3,219,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slava04 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paris-on-ponce View Post
This ^

It'll be interesting to see how the candidates spin this information.
Sanders will offer to all Americans for free.

Hillary will need it to decorate her prison cell.

Rubio could certainly use it as it looks like he hasn't slept in weeks.

Cruz will filibuster it in favor of a Canadian brand.

Trump will buy the company and sell it shortly thereafter for a Yuuuge profit.

Old 02-22-2016, 11:18 AM

555 posts, read 452,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Sanders will offer to all Americans for free.

Hillary will need it to decorate her prison cell.

Rubio could certainly use it as it looks like he hasn't slept in weeks.

Cruz will filibuster it in favor of a Canadian brand.

Trump will buy the company and sell it shortly thereafter for a Yuuuge profit.
And Clint Eastwood will talk to it at the next Republican Nat'l Convention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or