Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 10:09 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,522,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
And when people ask you why Atlanta shouldn't get ASW and why Houston is "deserving" of it, you can't produce any actual reasons to support your statements. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
Dont have to. I like what I like. Your Assuming is entirely your thing not mine bro. I like Houston. Cheer up bro.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:13 AM

1,054 posts, read 1,235,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
Dont have to. I like what I like. Your ASSuming is entirely your thing not mine bro. I like Houston. Cheer up bro.
OK, that's fine. You should have left it at "I like Houston and would like to see them host this All Star Game." Instead, you said something about Houston having the money to host it, implying Atlanta doesn't.

In any case, both cities have hosted far bigger sporting events than the NBA All-Star game, which isn't that big a deal.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillinthesouth View Post
OK, that's fine. You should have left it at "I like Houston and would like to see them host this All Star Game." Instead, you said something about Houston having the money to host it, implying Atlanta doesn't.

In any case, both cities have hosted far bigger sporting events than the NBA All-Star game, which isn't that big a deal.
Nope. That was my response to previous questioning. Never said Atlanta didnt have money. That part in bold I agree with 1000%. This fight has nothing to due with the Allstar game or where it is. It just the usual suspects coming at me because I refuse to conform. Nothing new. I could have easily said Miami or Philly or Dallas. The same emotions would erupt.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:02 AM

1,462 posts, read 1,428,855 times
Quote:
Nope. That was my response to previous questioning. Never said Atlanta didnt have money. That part in bold I agree with 1000%. This fight has nothing to due with the Allstar game or where it is. It just the usual suspects coming at me because I refuse to conform. Nothing new. I could have easily said Miami or Philly or Dallas. The same emotions would erupt.
LOL.You are delusional.New Orleans was mentioned and no one got upset.No one even said anything negative about Houston hosting it either.It was your remarks that made it negative.You not being able to see that is rather immature.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:58 AM

I had positive remarks about Houston. Nothing more nothing less.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:13 PM

37,881 posts, read 41,933,711 times
Quote:
Dont have to. I like what I like. Your Assuming is entirely your thing not mine bro. I like Houston. Cheer up bro.
I take it you're not familiar with the Terms of Service for participating on this forum. It explicitly states:

If you disagree with something, say so, but explain WHY.

Your hit and run posts are literally against the rules. But whatever, I don't even know why I was even expecting anything halfway substantial or reasonable.

Old 08-01-2016, 01:06 PM

4,010 posts, read 3,751,604 times
Quote:
I take it you're not familiar with the Terms of Service for participating on this forum. It explicitly states:

Your hit and run posts are literally against the rules. But whatever, I don't even know why I was even expecting anything halfway substantial or reasonable.
You need to be an attorney

Old 08-01-2016, 09:23 PM

Quote:

Awww but you left out the below...

Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility.

You have personally attacked
You have insulted
You have not been polite, but confrontational and hostile.

I don't want to answer to you nor do I have to. You simple have no authority. Let it go, cheer up. Not a lawyer I would hire.

Old 08-01-2016, 09:47 PM

37,881 posts, read 41,933,711 times
Quote:
Awww but you left out the below...

Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility.

You have personally attacked
You have insulted
You have not been polite, but confrontational and hostile.

I don't want to answer to you nor do I have to. You simple have no authority. Let it go, cheer up. Not a lawyer I would hire.
I'm not a lawyer nor did I ever claim to be one.

I didn't insult you personally but your reasoning (or lack thereof) has left much to be desired.

You would have been better off saying you'd like to see ASW return to Houston instead of all this gobbledygook about who's "deserving" and who has "money" and all that other nonsense.

Don't get mad when people call you out on your incoherent ramblings.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:46 AM

Quote:
I'm not a lawyer nor did I ever claim to be one.

I didn't insult you personally but your reasoning (or lack thereof) has left much to be desired.

You would have been better off saying you'd like to see ASW return to Houston instead of all this gobbledygook about who's "deserving" and who has "money" and all that other nonsense.

Don't get mad when people call you out on your incoherent ramblings.
I would be better off saying exactly what I please and I will say exactly what I please.

"gobbledygook" as you say is an insulting phrase. I am not mad, I am not rambling and I am not incoherent. That is just your subjective though process and I will not conform to you. You are losing the power struggle here.

Here are your insults so far

Quote:
This is silly.

Quote:
Feels like I'm dialoguing witn a fourth-grader...or Donald Trump.
Personal insults because I refuse to do as you say. Life doesn't work that way Mutiny. You and others continue to put words in my mouth and make up thinks I didnt say.

I didnt bring up money in the conversation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickms View Post
"Deserving" is never a factor. Money is ALWAYS a factor.
I simply responded to this post with Houston has the money with no other comments about Atlanta afterward.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta