Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2016, 10:27 AM

5,242 posts, read 6,238,885 times

Advertisements

The scared folks love to go over to NGC for their movies, but I find that to be the worst designed theater I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing. Who designs the door from the LIT hallway to open directly into the theater!!! How stupid...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2016, 10:37 AM

162 posts, read 154,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
Oh good lord.

RACIST much?!

My mother lives in North Fayetteville and she does not live in A DUMP!

I'm so sick of this crap!!

WHERE DO YOU GO TO A MOVIE IN FAYETTEVILLE? Tinseltown! It's a great theater and was just renovated!

Now will you please just go away? People like YOU are the problem ... Not the so-called "gangsters" you're so afraid of.
Well I'm sorry if I offended you, but when I saw tons of cops and sketchy shops in Northern Fayetteville, I was surprised. South Fayetteville and Peachtree City were magnificent and a big contrast.

By the way, my wife is black, so Im not a racist.

Old 04-17-2016, 11:14 AM

13,709 posts, read 21,924,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisGruschenko1812 View Post
Well I'm sorry if I offended you, but when I saw tons of cops and sketchy shops in Northern Fayetteville, I was surprised. South Fayetteville and Peachtree City were magnificent and a big contrast.

What SKETCHY SHOPS in North Fayetteville? Belk? Panera Bread? Longhorn Steaks? HH Gregg? Please elaborate!

Old 04-17-2016, 11:39 AM

4,209 posts, read 4,746,006 times
Quote:

Sketchy shops? You sure you were in Fayetteville and not in College Park or Riverdale.

Old 04-17-2016, 11:42 AM

That stretch on Glynn St near the Waffle House looked sketchy, especially at night. There were cops everywhere. It was a total contrast to the Avenue at Peachtree or Kedron Village, which were very clean and felt very safe.

Old 04-17-2016, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonta4 View Post
Sketchy shops? You sure you were in Fayetteville and not in College Park or Riverdale.
It's possible that I was.

Old 04-17-2016, 11:47 AM

13,709 posts, read 21,924,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigod311 View Post
The scared folks love to go over to NGC for their movies, but I find that to be the worst designed theater I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing. Who designs the door from the LIT hallway to open directly into the theater!!! How stupid...
If you haven't been to Tinseltown lately -- GO! All the auditoriums now feature full recliner seats with ample leg and arm room. You can be fully laid back in your seat and there's still plenty of room for people to walk past going to the bathroom / concessions etc.

Tinseltown in Fayetteville has the nicest auditoriums of any movie theater I've ever been to ANYWHERE -- OP be damned.

Old 04-17-2016, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
If you haven't been to Tinseltown lately -- GO! All the auditoriums now feature full recliner seats with ample leg and arm room. You can be fully laid back in your seat and there's still plenty of room for people to walk past going to the bathroom / concessions etc.

Tinseltown in Fayetteville has the nicest auditoriums of any movie theater I've ever been to ANYWHERE -- OP be damned.
Yes Tinseltown is probably the best theater I've been to in the Atlanta suburbs. Fayetteville as a whole has always been nice.

Old 04-17-2016, 12:11 PM

Quote:
That stretch on Glynn St near the Waffle House looked sketchy, especially at night. There were cops everywhere. It was a total contrast to the Avenue at Peachtree or Kedron Village, which were very clean and felt very safe.
However it looks to you, Fayetteville is one of the nicest suburbs with no bad areas. Even north of it isn't really bad and people from Clayton and Fulton even go to the Fayette Pavilion because it's so nice.

Old 04-17-2016, 04:14 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,619,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonta4 View Post
Which are both in Clayton county. Glad you can finally admit Clayton isn't a magical utopia where there's no shady bs happening on the regular
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta