U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 08:10 PM

4,696 posts, read 3,219,036 times

Advertisements

The Liberal tears are a flowing... Trump is performing far beyond my expectations. Even working weekends instead of playing golf.

Old 01-28-2017, 08:14 PM

2,587 posts, read 1,496,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
The Liberal tears are a flowing... Trump is performing far beyond my expectations. Even working weekends instead of playing golf.
These people are here legally and certainly aren't dangerous. Please defend this executive order. I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics this is going to take from the true believers.

Old 01-28-2017, 08:33 PM

28,113 posts, read 24,639,595 times
I get countries blocking people who are trying to enter illegally but how in tarnation can you block people who are legal?

Old 01-28-2017, 08:35 PM

3,168 posts, read 3,032,914 times
Then there's this development with a Syrian Christian family from the Philadelphia airport. An unintended consequence of trump's ill thought declaration.
http://http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/28...ban/index.html

And this view on immigration from the Times of Israel is from December & has been updated now in view of Trump's action on Friday.
Jewish groups decry Trump pitch to ban Muslim immigration | The Times of Israel

Trump faces growing fallout from new immigration crackdown | The Times of Israel

The idiot savant has set the torch to the kindling for yet another issue for the 2nd weekend in a row in only the 2nd week of his administration. Well done failing popular vote loser donald trump.
And in a sign that the gop Congressional members who met en masse at a conference in Philadelphia late in the week know that they are in trouble with the electorate, they were too cowardly to appear in public to board their chartered train that was due to return them to Washington.
The cowards let a chartered "ghost train" (empty) leave the terminal without them. What a grand finale to their Philadelphia conference!
I wonder if mitch McConnell has wet his pants yet?

In The Grandest Metaphor Of The Week, An Actual GOP Ghost Train Left 30th Street Station This Morning

Old 01-28-2017, 08:37 PM

Default Four Georginas..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
These people are here legally and certainly aren't dangerous. Please defend this executive order. I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics this is going to take from the true believers.
You'll be waiting for a long time as he can't & he won't unless those mental gymnastics you mentioned are applied.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:00 PM

The consequences of this action by popular vote loser trump were obviously not well thought out beforehand.
Meanwhile,the gop portion of Congress has gone nearly silent... as in stunned but cowardly silence.
Apparently American business will not be silent for long...

Congressmen: 11 held at Atlanta airport after Trump’s executive

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8a11b6d44c73

Old 01-28-2017, 09:04 PM

631 posts, read 330,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
Then there's this development with a Syrian Christian family from the Philadelphia airport. An unintended consequence of trump's ill thought declaration.
http://http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/28...ban/index.html

And this view on immigration from the Times of Israel is from December & has been updated now in view of Trump's action on Friday.
Jewish groups decry Trump pitch to ban Muslim immigration | The Times of Israel

Trump faces growing fallout from new immigration crackdown | The Times of Israel

The idiot savant has set the torch to the kindling for yet another issue for the 2nd weekend in a row in only the 2nd week of his administration. Well done failing popular vote loser donald trump.
And in a sign that the gop Congressional members who met en masse at a conference in Philadelphia late in the week know that they are in trouble with the electorate, they were too cowardly to appear in public to board their chartered train that was due to return them to Washington.
The cowards let a chartered "ghost train" (empty) leave the terminal without them. What a grand finale to their Philadelphia conference!
I wonder if mitch McConnell has wet his pants yet?

In The Grandest Metaphor Of The Week, An Actual GOP Ghost Train Left 30th Street Station This Morning
The worst one I read about was one of the detainees in JFK that apparently was one of the translators for the American troops in Iraq. I believe they released him quickly after, but talk about a horrible law and interpretation, jeez.

I also find it not shocking and par for the course that the places that are banned of course don't have anything related to the Trump Organization, i.e. what about Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, all have properties, yet aren't on this list, SHOCKING!

Old 01-28-2017, 09:41 PM

20,894 posts, read 22,671,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyonpa View Post
How many are detained on a daily basis?

Probably a bunch while they verify the travelers paperwork/visa/passports etc.
For those of us who remember the first week planes were allowed back in the air after 9/11, pretty much know it's going to be a long week (even for those with US passports coming from the Middle East).

Old 01-28-2017, 09:44 PM

1,798 posts, read 977,439 times
Well Trump did win GA

Old 01-28-2017, 10:05 PM

4,696 posts, read 3,219,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
I'm sure you liberals were just as outraged when Obama did the same back in 2011?

MORE HYPOCRISY: Obama Banned all Iraqi Refugees for 6 Months in 2011 - Liberals SAID NOTHING!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or