U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Deportation Laws Affect Metro Atlanta's and Georgia;s Growth
Yes 3 17.65%
No 14 82.35%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2017, 09:49 PM

1,269 posts, read 631,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
Im very impressed with Trump so far. I know a lot women and womenly men dislike him, but I think he is doing a great job.
Many, not "a lot"

Also, many educated "manly men" hate him too. The difference is based more on education and region, not feminine traits.
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 09:37 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,173,184 times
With the latest Census Estimates just being released and Not only Metro Atlanta but many Metro's across the county showing slowed Growth from it's Full Speed Ahead Growth or some even showing Declines, this take me back to my Original Point. It really has me thinking and Curious how our 2020 Census will look for the Metro's under the new administration, especially those cities that have heavy Immigrant populations. Going to interesting to see once the Facts come in.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:46 PM

95 posts, read 43,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oobanks View Post
Hello All... As we know our Metro and State has become Very Diverse, full of many People, largely due to our immigrate Population from Many Great Countries around the world, not just our Country. Does any think this big Immigrate and Deportation Policy by the New Administration will have a Negative effect on our Growing Metro Area Population, or even affect our 2020 Censes in a Negative way? Will our Metro and State Population continue to Grow rapidly or will it drop slightly, or hit us hard. I will let you be the Judge. Just as a side Note, this is something that is Playing out all over the US so it's not isolated to just us here in Georgia. Sanctuary Cities like New York, Chicago, and San Francisco are sure to fair better than us though.
I can't even concentrate on what you're saying because you have a serious capitalization problem. How does one even manage to type this way?

Old 03-25-2017, 08:06 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,173,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Vol View Post
I can't even concentrate on what you're saying because you have a serious capitalization problem. How does one even manage to type this way?
Lol,, Interesting,Thanks for the heads up and letting me know... Don't focus too hard on that.

Old 03-25-2017, 05:24 PM

698 posts, read 261,895 times
Yet another source saying Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell has 250,000 Illegal Immigrants

Most U.S. unauthorized immigrants live in just 20 metro areas | Pew Research Center

Old 03-25-2017, 06:01 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,501,809 times
With Trump failing on every front, I don't see Atlanta's growth being stymied. Or any other metro's, for that matter.

Old 03-27-2017, 12:08 PM

22 posts, read 9,698 times
Quote:
Hello All... As we know our Metro and State has become Very Diverse, full of many People, largely due to our immigrate Population from Many Great Countries around the world, not just our Country. Does any think this big Immigrate and Deportation Policy by the New Administration will have a Negative effect on our Growing Metro Area Population, or even affect our 2020 Censes in a Negative way? Will our Metro and State Population continue to Grow rapidly or will it drop slightly, or hit us hard. I will let you be the Judge. Just as a side Note, this is something that is Playing out all over the US so it's not isolated to just us here in Georgia. Sanctuary Cities like New York, Chicago, and San Francisco are sure to fair better than us though.

Very diverse? More like overloaded with Muslims, free loading immigrants, illegals and non americans. Last time i checked Mohammed wasn't an American name. The best is to close the borders and shut them out like they did in WW2.

Trump needs to deport these folks and shut the borders (and play hardball w/these liberal judges who think they own the law). This will help the Atlanta area tremendously. The minorities are taking over the world and only come here to get free medical, free housing, free food and demand citicenship. They have liberals and democrats who back them up b/c the liberals and democrats need more voters and want to socialize this country. Once the crime increases or another 9/11 happens then they will have themselves to blame.

Sanctuary cities are unconstitutional but since they are all in liberal cities please move there.

Old 03-27-2017, 03:46 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,501,809 times
Michael Savage in the house

Old 03-29-2017, 12:19 PM

14 posts, read 9,182 times
Quote:

Of course it won't slow growth. As long as American continues to give free hand outs to lazy people and illegals and immigrants from countries who don't want them, they will come in droves. The concern is when you run out of tax payers then all of you people will have to find another place to hibernate. Europe won't want you (England is smart maybe the others will catch on) and Australia sure as heck doesn't either. So keep them coming, keep breeding so you can get more benefits, and keep trying to change America! your muslim buddy Obama sure was on board - it made him rich.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:52 PM

31 posts, read 14,295 times
It probably will affect the white population since most Hispanics ignorantly identify as Caucasian.
Metro Atlanta in my opinion won't be affected by illegal immigrants because like someone else said earlier it's pretty much Black and White here. They're almost neck and neck as far as percentage wise
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or