Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2017, 07:56 AM

24 posts, read 19,118 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of Twelve Centennial Park Condos? Is this neighborhood a good place to live? I am familiar with Novare's buildings. I own a unit in Buckhead for 11 years and have never had a problem renting my unit out. I also own a unit in Midtown that I rent and have never had an issue finding suitable tenants. I plan on living in this unit for a couple years and renting it out to tenants. I realize the wait list is several years long and have no issue with the wait. I have college age family members that can occupy it in a couple years if I need to move. The unit is one bedroom and going for about $195k. Ignoring the rental wait list, is this a good deal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2017, 08:58 AM

306 posts, read 328,244 times
Man those rental lists can take forever to get to you, I've been on a list on a condo I own in town for 8 years and still back a bit on the list. Guess if you have family members that can rent it from ya might be ok then.

Old 07-17-2017, 09:15 AM

24 posts, read 19,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsZ71 View Post
Man those rental lists can take forever to get to you, I've been on a list on a condo I own in town for 8 years and still back a bit on the list. Guess if you have family members that can rent it from ya might be ok then.

I also am asking if there is a provision for a "Hardship Leasing" permit. My job requires I move around and I was told the board will be understanding if I am deployed to the Middle East again.

Old 07-17-2017, 09:38 AM

9,008 posts, read 14,057,844 times
Sorry I don't have anything to add, but kind of curious to know if they will ever build the second tower that was supposed to be part of the original design. Do they even still own the land? And did they ever build all the amenities for it? That is to say, do the residents of Twelve Centennial Park get to enjoy a gym, pool, etc. that was designed for twice as many residents, or were those amenities scaled down when the second tower was scrapped?

Old 07-17-2017, 09:52 AM

6,503 posts, read 6,121,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLTJL View Post
Sorry I don't have anything to add, but kind of curious to know if they will ever build the second tower that was supposed to be part of the original design. Do they even still own the land? And did they ever build all the amenities for it? That is to say, do the residents of Twelve Centennial Park get to enjoy a gym, pool, etc. that was designed for twice as many residents, or were those amenities scaled down when the second tower was scrapped?
From what I've seen as a visitor, the complex has all of the amenities built out, but the second tower is probably as dead as it can get.

Old 07-17-2017, 10:21 AM

9,008 posts, read 14,057,844 times
So are the amenities there less crowded than at a typical condo since they were presumably designed to accommodate more people? If so, that may be a cool selling point!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta