U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 05:58 PM

980 posts, read 550,374 times

Advertisements

It's still difficult to watch the falcons
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2017, 06:19 PM

1,310 posts, read 1,422,375 times
Wasn't there an United game going on at the same time? The fact that they even had so many folks in the building when both United and the Falcons were playing at the same time as well as the Mayweather/McGregor fight is impressive. Surely future events won't be scheduled with so many other top notch events going on at the same time.

Old 08-29-2017, 12:40 AM

13,103 posts, read 15,911,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
If thats the case just sell more general admission tickets. Basic tickets just to enter the stadium.
I'm pretty sure the building has an occupancy limit ....

Old 08-29-2017, 07:10 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,985,416 times
The concession prices seem to be pretty fair.

That's a nice thing to see in this day and age of high-priced fast food.

My 16 ounce Kale Me Crazy smoothie today would have been $9.10 without my 50% off coupon.

Old 08-29-2017, 07:14 PM

975 posts, read 2,401,133 times
Not sure about other events, but this weekend we are talking about FSU and Bama fans. Trust me, they'll be watching the field.

Old 09-01-2017, 06:13 AM

6,370 posts, read 4,525,717 times
I was there last night. Got a pretty good walk through. The wifi in there is really fast. The Window to the city is ok, when you are actually in the stadium at your seat you can not see much of outside until you are walking around the stadium near the actual Window itself. The Halo board is great if you are in the 300s & 200s. From the 100s you have to look up quite a bit. When in your seat the halo board and one of the pillar signs is all you see as far as signage goes. They have the typical video strips that most stadiums have, but the halo board is where most of the video action is. I really like the Perch. Thats pretty cool!! I can see myself spending lots of time there.

Old 09-01-2017, 06:22 AM

4,013 posts, read 2,290,267 times
I went last night. Beautiful stadium. The best part is the cheap food and the view of Downtown/Midtown skyline.

I saw that they have already started the process of tearing down the dome.

Old 09-01-2017, 06:36 AM

22,154 posts, read 16,152,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
I was there last night. Got a pretty good walk through. The wifi in there is really fast. The Window to the city is ok, when you are actually in the stadium at your seat you can not see much of outside until you are walking around the stadium near the actual Window itself. The Halo board is great if you are in the 300s & 200s. From the 100s you have to look up quite a bit. When in your seat the halo board and one of the pillar signs is all you see as far as signage goes. They have the typical video strips that most stadiums have, but the halo board is where most of the video action is. I really like the Perch. Thats pretty cool!! I can see myself spending lots of time there.
If you are in the 100s you should be watching the game on the field.

Old 09-01-2017, 09:06 AM

213 posts, read 213,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqholt View Post
If you are in the 100s you should be watching the game on the field.
I was there last night as well. At first I thought our seats in the 350 section were really good. Then I realized that because the halo board is so oversized and awesome I spent more time looking at the halo board then on the field. After venturing thru the rest of the stadium and checking the different bar areas out, you definitely feel more connected to the field and game in the 200 and 100 sections. I was originally going to buy tickets to the Saints games in our 350 section, but i am now currently looking for tickets in the 100 section.

The stadium is absolutely beautiful and I love how open it is! This stadium was designed with the fans in mind and it completely shows! I love the many viewing areas of the field (such as the bar areas) that gives everyone the opportunity to view the field up close. I' m just curious how well that's going to work out jammed packed with no one wanting to leave the area. The food choices are awesome and the ability to refill at will seem to be a hit. We spent most of our time exploring the stadium then watching the game, but that was the plan in the first place. I could care less about Pre-season and they didn't let any of the starters play anyway.

I asked and tours will start in Late Sept with full tours being in early October. Looks like it's going to cost $25 a person.

Old 09-01-2017, 11:17 AM

22,154 posts, read 16,152,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayoticworld View Post
I was there last night as well. At first I thought our seats in the 350 section were really good. Then I realized that because the halo board is so oversized and awesome I spent more time looking at the halo board then on the field. After venturing thru the rest of the stadium and checking the different bar areas out, you definitely feel more connected to the field and game in the 200 and 100 sections. I was originally going to buy tickets to the Saints games in our 350 section, but i am now currently looking for tickets in the 100 section.

The stadium is absolutely beautiful and I love how open it is! This stadium was designed with the fans in mind and it completely shows! I love the many viewing areas of the field (such as the bar areas) that gives everyone the opportunity to view the field up close. I' m just curious how well that's going to work out jammed packed with no one wanting to leave the area. The food choices are awesome and the ability to refill at will seem to be a hit. We spent most of our time exploring the stadium then watching the game, but that was the plan in the first place. I could care less about Pre-season and they didn't let any of the starters play anyway.

I asked and tours will start in Late Sept with full tours being in early October. Looks like it's going to cost $25 a person.
Shows just how far stadium design has advanced in 25 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or