U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-10-2018, 06:53 AM
 
Location: Decatur, GA
4,908 posts, read 3,705,971 times
Reputation: 2460

Advertisements

Since the one on the left includes the Clifton Corridor, that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-10-2018, 07:06 AM
 
Location: Kirkwood
22,147 posts, read 16,147,338 times
Reputation: 4894
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
Since the one on the left includes the Clifton Corridor, that one.
Maybe you can encourage your county commissioners and DeKalb delegation to hold a transit expansion sales tax referendum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-10-2018, 07:07 AM
 
Location: Vinings
5,940 posts, read 2,904,691 times
Reputation: 3178
They should put the park&ride transit station at the north end of Howell Mill frequent bus, at West Paces Ferry. Instead of at Moore's Mill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-10-2018, 07:08 AM
 
Location: Decatur, GA
4,908 posts, read 3,705,971 times
Reputation: 2460
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqholt View Post
Maybe you can encourage your county commissioners and DeKalb delegation to hold a transit expansion sales tax referendum.
Why? Emory's part of Atlanta, and is much more associated to Atlanta than Dekalb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-10-2018, 07:09 AM
 
Location: Kirkwood
22,147 posts, read 16,147,338 times
Reputation: 4894
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
Why? Emory's part of Atlanta, and is much more associated to Atlanta than Dekalb.
To complete the entire line and connect it with Blue Line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-10-2018, 07:32 AM
 
Location: Decatur, GA
4,908 posts, read 3,705,971 times
Reputation: 2460
The Emory "spur" from Lindbergh will be a huge benefit on its own. Even so, the second half of the line is worthwhile, and I don't care who funds it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-10-2018, 08:12 AM
 
9,907 posts, read 6,894,976 times
Reputation: 3012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
The Emory "spur" from Lindbergh will be a huge benefit on its own. Even so, the second half of the line is worthwhile, and I don't care who funds it.
Since most of the Clifton Corridor is in DeKalb it sounds like you should focus your attention on getting them to contribute some too it. Right now DeKalb has put up $0 for it. Even the Beltline Rail Now plans call for matching funds for Clifton. But CoA should not be funding Clifton without DeKalb stepping up to the table too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-10-2018, 08:16 AM
 
Location: Decatur, GA
4,908 posts, read 3,705,971 times
Reputation: 2460
Again, who cares? Why are you for so much balkanization and extreme division of funding?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-10-2018, 08:42 AM
 
Location: Kirkwood
22,147 posts, read 16,147,338 times
Reputation: 4894
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvh View Post
Since most of the Clifton Corridor is in DeKalb it sounds like you should focus your attention on getting them to contribute some too it. Right now DeKalb has put up $0 for it. Even the Beltline Rail Now plans call for matching funds for Clifton. But CoA should not be funding Clifton without DeKalb stepping up to the table too.
Majority of Phase 1 is in CURRENT City of Atlanta corporate limits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-10-2018, 08:48 AM
 
Location: Kirkwood
22,147 posts, read 16,147,338 times
Reputation: 4894
MARTA Planning published the results of the survey
https://itsmarta.com/uploadedFiles/M...%20Summary.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top