U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 11:17 AM

2,009 posts, read 1,300,849 times

Advertisements

Can anyone explain why Atlanta media coverage has been so low on the Tamla Horsford story that happened last November in Forsyth County. No one talked about this or it didn't get any attention until the heat picked up on social media, Now it's case close...Come on people, we have to do better. I'm starting to notice this as a pattern with many stories like this around the area. We really need to get our priorities straight, especially as a people.

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/ta...oek0DzyAbKriM/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:44 AM

4,252 posts, read 5,878,698 times

It wasn't really considered suspicious by law enforcement. Her family didnt really speak up about the case until the social media discussion so its only so much you can do about it.

Its sweeps time in tv so it will get more than enough coverage now.

Old Today, 12:26 PM

791 posts, read 371,841 times
Yes sir. I promise we will all do better. Sorry that we failed you.

Old Today, 01:59 PM

1,932 posts, read 4,650,693 times
What is the controversy? Everything I've seen indicates it was confirmed as an accidental fall. Probably due to intoxication.

Old Today, 02:32 PM

9,799 posts, read 8,958,390 times
From everything I have read and heard, it was a pretty open and shut case. Intoxicated person falls over a balcony to her death. Horrible? Absolutely. Suspicious? No.

Old Today, 02:42 PM

2,009 posts, read 1,300,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Scientist View Post
Yes sir. I promise we will all do better. Sorry that we failed you.
Just seems certain things get swept under the rug as though it didn't happen,,, that's all I'm saying, but you know how we do...

Old Today, 06:07 PM

9,799 posts, read 8,958,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oobanks View Post
Just seems certain things get swept under the rug as though it didn't happen,,, that's all I'm saying, but you know how we do...
But, what evidence is there to indicate something was swept under the rug?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta