U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-07-2019, 11:12 AM
 
Location: marietta GA
42 posts, read 20,110 times
Reputation: 26

Advertisements

Was curious to find after show spots or similar on some sundays.....after caffeine and octane show ends at 11 I just don't see everybody going home on pretty weather Sunday here in the "A".......I know of Atlanta brewery spot afterwards.....decent crowd....mainly import breeds...audi...bmw....mecedes..porsche....etc.... ...I'm wanting to find more mixture of brands events or just hangouts........and I'm sure it's plenty around but don't where to find???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-07-2019, 07:37 PM
 
2,020 posts, read 816,961 times
Reputation: 1640
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisjay2 View Post
Was curious to find after show spots or similar on some sundays.....after caffeine and octane show ends at 11 I just don't see everybody going home on pretty weather Sunday here in the "A".......I know of Atlanta brewery spot afterwards.....decent crowd....mainly import breeds...audi...bmw....mecedes..porsche....etc.... ...I'm wanting to find more mixture of brands events or just hangouts........and I'm sure it's plenty around but don't where to find???
The only formal one I personally know about is the one it sounds like you know of which is Caffeine and Octane near Perimeter Mall. There are other meets but usually within their own car clubs which are typically tailored to make and model vehicles. I did however once see a large import group get together at the Kroger shopping center off Riverside Pkwy near GA-316 but it looked more to be an event rather than a weekly / monthly get-together.

I'd seek a car club specific to your make and model and they may also know of other open group clubs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-07-2019, 08:37 PM
 
Location: Formerly Pleasanton Ca, now in Marietta Ga
5,434 posts, read 4,083,759 times
Reputation: 7252
I too am interested in other meets or gtg. Looking at higher end sports cars, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, etc.
Car cruises would be great as long as reckless idiots aren’t going.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:38 AM
 
Location: marietta GA
42 posts, read 20,110 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
I too am interested in other meets or gtg. Looking at higher end sports cars, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, etc.
Car cruises would be great as long as reckless idiots arenít going.
Caffeine and exotics is ran by the same event staff for caffeine and octane....it's 4 times a year ......look up caffeine and exotics website for next show......all exotic show in sandy springs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:40 AM
 
Location: marietta GA
42 posts, read 20,110 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Camaro View Post
The only formal one I personally know about is the one it sounds like you know of which is Caffeine and Octane near Perimeter Mall. There are other meets but usually within their own car clubs which are typically tailored to make and model vehicles. I did however once see a large import group get together at the Kroger shopping center off Riverside Pkwy near GA-316 but it looked more to be an event rather than a weekly / monthly get-together.

I'd seek a car club specific to your make and model and they may also know of other open group clubs.
Are you talking about riverside Pkwy up by six flags....I live in Cobb close by.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 05:13 AM
 
2,020 posts, read 816,961 times
Reputation: 1640
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisjay2 View Post
Are you talking about riverside Pkwy up by six flags....I live in Cobb close by.......
Sorry. I meant Riverside Dr off GA-316 in Lawrenceville.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top