U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2019, 10:03 AM

3,785 posts, read 1,306,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkimbro View Post
I've already replied to you about this in prior posts..
I only replied to state that you took my post out of context, and I don't appreciate it.

I'm not rehasing the other discussion you're trying to have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2019, 10:06 AM

6,583 posts, read 7,745,121 times
I don't think you understand our other discussion at all and that is the key problem and you're getting too defensive.

Old 08-23-2019, 10:09 AM

Quote:
I don't think you understand our other discussion at all and that is the key problem and you're getting too defensive.
I understand it perfectly. Philosophically, I acknowledged we simply disagree and I moved on.

For whatever reason, you responded to a post that had nothing to do with that discussion in order to bring it back up.

Old 08-23-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonta4 View Post
Well many don’t and you can tell by looking at the difference in the number of comments for south side threads vs north side ones.
To that point, just looking at one of the initial Avalon threads, it was at 5 pages in 3 days.

Over a month later, this one is just not reaching 3 pages (largely between 2 posters about an off-topic subject).

I understand why and it is what it is. I was merely making a statement of fact to point it out in response to the person who wondered why there was little interest in this project.

Old 08-23-2019, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citidata18 View Post
I understand it perfectly. Philosophically, I acknowledged we simply disagree and I moved on.

For whatever reason, you responded to a post that had nothing to do with that discussion in order to bring it back up.
No, if you understood. It has everything to do with the discussion of how this is not like Cumberland and Perimeter (????)

Old 08-23-2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
No, if you understood. It has everything to do with the discussion of how this is not like Cumberland and Perimeter (????)
What I said was Cumberland and Perimeter Center were developed in a sprawly/suburban manner, just like what's called out in the bluepeint for this development in College Park.

Are you suggesting that Cumberland and Perimeter Center weren't developed in a sprawly/suburban manner?

If not, I don't see what you're carrying on about.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
What I said was Cumberland and Perimeter Center were developed in a sprawly/suburban manner, just like what's called out in the bluepeint for this development in College Park.

Are you suggesting that Cumberland and Perimeter Center weren't developed in a sprawly/suburban manner?

If not, I don't see what you're carrying on about.
If you want to say sprawly/suburban manner-only that is fine. However, the statement said they how they were/area developed in the same way....

The process of how they were developed is entirely different and that is directly from your words.

There is no reason for you to be so defensive the moment someone else raises attention to that, which is clearly all I did and raised directly by my comments with that very context.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
If you want to say sprawly/suburban manner-only that is fine...
And that was the context of my statement.

Like I said, I'm not sure what you're carrying on about.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
And that was the context of my statement.

Like I said, I'm not sure what you're carrying on about.
But that is not what your following statement said.

Choose your words carefully or learn what they mean.... or don't be so offended when people simply respond clarifying.

The fact of the matter is Cumberland and Perimeter were not developed in the same manner and that is not something to confuse yourself or others about.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
But that is not what your following statement said..
My "following statement" was clear. You obviously just misunderstood my post (intentionally or not) and took it out of context.

Quote:
....when people simply respond clarifying...
You didn't ask for clarification. You instead jumped to your own conclusion.

Moving on and getting back to the topic of College Park, below is the most recent marketing plan that has been released.

http://www.collegeparkga.com/UserFil...%20Summary.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or