U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 06:35 PM

1,342 posts, read 602,922 times

Advertisements

B2R advice and comments are always helpful and thorough. I hope that everything's ok!

Old 09-06-2019, 06:55 PM

5,732 posts, read 4,250,785 times
I hope b2r is okay. Always rational and helpful.

Old 09-06-2019, 11:13 PM

3,288 posts, read 1,531,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Camaro View Post
Meh. I was just in Atlanta and it felt pretty comfortable to me. Note that here where I am it's been averaging about 105 every day.

As far as B2R, I havent heard from him either and have been wondering about him as well. I hope nothing has happened to him.

Oh yeah and perhaps it's far less humid here too. I've been noticing it doesn't feel as humid as it has been the past few months. I hope nothing has happened either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
The major Georgia metropolitan area of Atlanta's City-Data forum poster Born 2 Roll has not posted in the internet forum known for discussing local issues such as walkability and steel plates since Sunday, June 9 in the year of the pig 2019, stating an opinion about commuting along notoriously busy Atlanta interstate highways to the recently-annexed area of Emory University area in the eastern part of the Atlanta city limits from the Dobbins Air Reserve Base in the Atlanta metropolitan area suburb of Smyrna.

Damn...that is really hard to do.

I seem to remember that he went off the grid for a while last year, too. EDIT: yep. He went dark from June 21 until July 26 last year, then posted only once every few days for the next few months.

I thought Dobbins was in Marietta. Isn't it off exit 261 or something? Unless during rush hour it shouldn't be too bad of a commute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Camaro View Post
Born2Roll might be in the center of the universe somewhere using levitation and meditating on the past, present and future where he just instantaneously absorbs quantum tons of vast knowledge while becoming aware of what CD posters are most likely to post in the future and storing an answer for such post somewhere in his memory banks for instantaneous yet accurate responses.

I'm telling you...they're borg. Right now they're probably recharging. What if after they do too many posts, they bleed from their nose like Elly from Stranger Things? Even 7 of 9 had to regenerate...

Old 09-07-2019, 02:03 AM

3,829 posts, read 1,343,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerD View Post
I thought Dobbins was in Marietta. Isn't it off exit 261 or something? Unless during rush hour it shouldn't be too bad of a commute.
You are correct.

Old 09-07-2019, 04:54 AM

442 posts, read 218,002 times
But you did get the air reserve part correct so shout out for that. to

Old 09-07-2019, 09:42 AM

1,013 posts, read 887,717 times
I think Born2Roll tends to post here when time permits but is otherwise very busy. My guess.

As for the weather, I'm growing tired of our summers which are now almost 5 months long. If I'm going to live in a place that is hot for so long, I really need beach access. I miss living in Jacksonville and being only 10 miles from the beach.

Old 09-07-2019, 03:42 PM

5,323 posts, read 3,416,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by citidata18 View Post
You are correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTCM View Post
But you did get the air reserve part correct so shout out for that. to
Technically, it's in unincorporated Cobb County. It is not within Marietta City Limits or Smyrna City Limits, but is surrounded by the two. I always just thought it was part of Smyrna since when I lived there, it was just right there. But, it feels a good way past it before you feel like you're in Marietta (at least on Cobb Pkwy).

Old 09-07-2019, 03:54 PM

2,504 posts, read 970,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
Technically, it's in unincorporated Cobb County. It is not within Marietta City Limits or Smyrna City Limits, but is surrounded by the two. I always just thought it was part of Smyrna since when I lived there, it was just right there. But, it feels a good way past it before you feel like you're in Marietta (at least on Cobb Pkwy).
I never knew this.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:52 PM

7,795 posts, read 10,210,865 times
B2R, we miss you! Come Back!

Besides his wonderful content, my rep went way up. He must have spread it around to a lot of you too but every week he repped something I said with the comment; Good Comment! B2R

Old 09-07-2019, 06:25 PM

5,323 posts, read 3,416,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintmarks View Post
B2R, we miss you! Come Back!

Besides his wonderful content, my rep went way up. He must have spread it around to a lot of you too but every week he repped something I said with the comment; Good Comment! B2R
Yeah...I think a quarter of my rep points were from B2R. hehe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or