Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2008, 07:50 AM

18 posts, read 57,562 times

Advertisements

Hi Everyone,

I just moved here to the Alpharetta, GA area almost a year ago to be with my fiance and unfortunately things haven't worked out between us. So now I'm forced to looking for another place to live. I have a 6 year old son. This is so hard for me as I never thought it would have turned out like this. So now I have to pick up the pieces and do what's in the best interest of my baby and myself.

My problem is that I don't have the best credit but I can't use that as my crutch. I'm a very responsible, clean and hardworking person that has just had a difficult life over the last few years.

My son will be gone for the son to be with his dad and my plan is to be able to move into my own place prior to him coming back to GA. If anyone knows or has a townhouse they are renting, please let me know.

I would like to remain in Alpharetta, GA as I don't want to cause too many major changes in my son's life.

Please HELP!

TIA,
JDominique
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2008, 08:03 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,944,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdomonique View Post
Hi Everyone,

I just moved here to the Alpharetta, GA area almost a year ago to be with my fiance and unfortunately things haven't worked out between us. So now I'm forced to looking for another place to live. I have a 6 year old son. This is so hard for me as I never thought it would have turned out like this. So now I have to pick up the pieces and do what's in the best interest of my baby and myself.

My problem is that I don't have the best credit but I can't use that as my crutch. I'm a very responsible, clean and hardworking person that has just had a difficult life over the last few years.

My son will be gone for the son to be with his dad and my plan is to be able to move into my own place prior to him coming back to GA. If anyone knows or has a townhouse they are renting, please let me know.

I would like to remain in Alpharetta, GA as I don't want to cause too many major changes in my son's life.

Please HELP!

TIA,
JDominique
I’m sorry to hear of your life’s disruption. If you want a new home, then you could seek out a FHA loan; 100% financing is still possible if you are versed in these matters.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:25 AM

75 posts, read 195,556 times
How much are you wanting to pay. You can rent a 3 bedroom home for $1250 there may even be smaller ones to rent for less. Or I agree look for a loan on a less expensive townhome. What school district are you wanting to be in?

Old 05-09-2008, 10:04 AM

18 posts, read 57,562 times
Thank you for your responses! I don't want to own anything right now as I just foreclosed on a home in another that my son's father currently resides in.

I'm looking to spend no more than $1100 month and remain in the North Fulton county area.

Old 05-10-2008, 05:42 AM

212 posts, read 546,945 times
I would drive thru and look for for rent signs in Fairmont subdivision off of Hwy9 and Avensong off of Deerfield. Also there are condos across from Fairmont and behind the old Roadhouse Grill off of Windward. Best of luck.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:08 AM

272 posts, read 960,916 times
Might want to drive thru Berkshire Manor subdivision off Haynes Bridge Rd. We rent a 3BR 2Bath house for under $1100. I have seen signs for other homes for rent, so might be worth a drive thru.

Old 05-11-2008, 09:18 AM

40 posts, read 120,205 times
Homes for Rent, Apartments, Houses for Rent, Rental Homes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: