Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2008, 11:16 AM

2,642 posts, read 8,257,678 times

Advertisements

Anyone know anything about Stream Energy? It's a gas company.

Stream Energy | About Stream Energy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2008, 12:01 PM

2,206 posts, read 6,889,338 times
No prior knowledge, however I observe they're Georgia PSC approved. AGL provides a page of tips on choosing a marketer, here: Atlanta Gas Light Company - How to Choose a Marketer.
If you're happy with the deal and terms, I'd say why not try them. The commodity (gas) is an undifferentiated product, to say the least! Just shop on price, terms and customer service, I say.

Old 06-08-2008, 11:33 AM

7 posts, read 40,257 times
I am an independent associate for their marketing arm, and I don't want to sound like an advertisement, so PM me if you really want to know more. However, you'll soon be hit by plenty of associates wanting your business because they just broke ground here in GA and they have an MLM (Oh No! Not that WORD!!!!) structure to reward associates for bringing them business partners and customers. They are definitely legit, just a different approach to selling natural gas (and electricity in TX).

PM me for more details.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:04 PM

2 posts, read 14,248 times
Yes it is a legit company.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:33 PM

9,191 posts, read 33,872,549 times
Heck I thought it was a company that was going to tech me how to hook a wheel up to the stream out back and make electricity. geez.

Old 03-30-2009, 12:19 PM

970 posts, read 2,949,839 times
Natural gas deregulation, like electric deregualtion in Texas, has been a great diaster! Prices in both states have skyrocketed.

Re-regulation now!

Old 03-30-2009, 12:23 PM

1,114 posts, read 2,348,885 times
You gotta love those MLM's...the only quasi legal Ponzi out there. Georgia is the home of Primerica and World Financial so I guess they figure they'd do very well here w/ all the people desperate to be their own boss, earn 5-10X what they do now working at home and whatnot. Nothing pisses your friends off more than coming over for a beer and getting a pitch about selling natural gas and how it'll change your life.

I also enjoy how one question has already resulted in two people trying to recruit you to help sell when obviously if the person is asking they already got pitched by someone else.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:58 AM

1 posts, read 4,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by REAtLanta View Post
I am an independent associate for their marketing arm, and I don't want to sound like an advertisement, so PM me if you really want to know more. However, you'll soon be hit by plenty of associates wanting your business because they just broke ground here in GA and they have an MLM (Oh No! Not that WORD!!!!) structure to reward associates for bringing them business partners and customers. They are definitely legit, just a different approach to selling natural gas (and electricity in TX).

PM me for more details.
How have you done with Ignite as a rep?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: