U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 07:33 AM

6 posts, read 24,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by byerbware View Post
Has anyone, especially females had any weird experiences with CC like one of the people on staff making advances toward you?
yes I had one of the staff take off his jacket and ask for a hug!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2010, 07:35 AM

you might want to read my post before you think of that idea if you win the lottery

Old 05-21-2010, 07:38 AM

fourty-seven thousand dollars

Old 06-01-2010, 09:36 AM

1 posts, read 3,561 times
I have an appointment on June 9, 2010 for implants at the Dallas ClearChoice Center. At first I was very apprehensive about the procedure but they have put me at ease. The staff there is very professional. I'm looking forward to a very posive experience even though I'm a bit nervous. I think I will do fine. I didn't need to have any teeth pulled since I've worn dentures for about 45 years. The cost was pretty expensive, $52,900.00. I'm fortunate enough to have had the funds to get the work done but I believe they have plans for folks who need help. I will let you know how it goes at the end of next week.

Old 06-01-2010, 07:44 PM

4 posts, read 25,151 times
Damn littlefawn! Nightmare indeed. They even "demeaned" you? What city is this? You should see if one of your local news stations will take this story up...

Edit: just saw the city in this thread is Atlanta.

Old 07-10-2010, 01:57 PM

1 posts, read 3,390 times
I couldn't get back into this forum with my original name but I wanted to let you know how my experience with ClearChoice, Dallas went. It was great. The surgery was a snap and I have recovered very nicely. I wasn't able to have immediate uppers put in right away because my bone was very soft. The implants were done and a temporary denture fitted. I have returned to the Center three times already and have several more visits to go. The bottom part of my mouth is GREAT! I can't wait until the bone is good for the top. I do recommend this and encourage anyone who needs implants to jump in. It's not nearly as bad as most people think it is. You just can't believe how nice the stability of your teeth is. It's VERY GOOD.

I can't believe that the person who has so much agony with her visit is telling the truth.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:25 PM

Default To this person reply!

Replay to 1936JJ: Why would I take my precious time to put this in a article, most likely you are from Clear Choice and don't want people to know the truth, read my article in www.inspire.com, dental nightmare. I just love to sit home, no more dating, not able to eat meat, more like baby food since Dec for my health, right, call someone not telling the truth. If you really had it done, you might be one of the lucky ones. Did you ever hear the saying walk a mile in my shoes like Jesus says. I can understand mistakes in this world, but when a company doesn't offer to fix the problem at a large expense, there is something wrong. Now I can't get no one to help me. Enjoy your teeth and your judgemental nature.

Last edited by littlefawn; 07-27-2010 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: address replay name

Old 07-27-2010, 03:40 PM

Default lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lush View Post
Damn littlefawn! Nightmare indeed. They even "demeaned" you? What city is this? You should see if one of your local news stations will take this story up...

Edit: just saw the city in this thread is Atlanta.
Thanks for letting me know there are people out there that believe you, I hadn't had any responce to this site, so have been on other sites. Couldn't find my password to this site. Thanks for you advise. God Bless

Old 01-20-2011, 02:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,949 times
Thumbs down clear choice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssabkwrds View Post
Would you share an estimated cost for full mouth reconstruction?
I just went last month it cost 45,000 to get your whole mouth fix..

Old 01-24-2011, 08:28 PM

533 posts, read 1,522,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. durham View Post
I have an appointment on June 9, 2010 for implants at the Dallas ClearChoice Center. At first I was very apprehensive about the procedure but they have put me at ease. The staff there is very professional. I'm looking forward to a very posive experience even though I'm a bit nervous. I think I will do fine. I didn't need to have any teeth pulled since I've worn dentures for about 45 years. The cost was pretty expensive, $52,900.00. I'm fortunate enough to have had the funds to get the work done but I believe they have plans for folks who need help. I will let you know how it goes at the end of next week.
Sorry to break it to you, but you probably couldve gotten it for half the cost from a private dentist and oral surgeon vs clearchoice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta