U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 05:31 PM

1 posts, read 2,167 times

Advertisements

i am a current c.c. patient. i researched every aspect of my condition and felt the all-on four technique was economically reasonable. i have yet to finish the procedure. i told the sales person i had lost my job and could not afford the complete procedure. i was told i could have the extractions and temporary prostheses done in one day. the cost would be around $26,000, and would be warranted for three years. anytime after the implants had healed the cost would be $15000 for the titanium permanent set. a fair price if you consider the cost and other issues of having a complete set of implants. the situation has now changed. i am happy with the appearance, but the temporary set has needed repair four times in two years. far from the three year guarantee. today i received a letter informing me of my final obligation to complete the procedure. i was assured at the time of purchase that i was under no obligation, but the temporaries were only temporary. furthermore the three year guarantee now is being presented as an additional $550 - $950 per repair bill if i do not complete the $15000 obligation! and that would be in addition to the final price if not completed by due date. my opinion is rapidly changing as i told the sales person that i spent retirement investment funds for the original purchase, and did not know when i could complete the work having recently lost my job of 20 years due to the recession. i felt the letter was a lame attempt at intimidation. i feel the doctors are very good. but am now questioning my opinion of the rest of the operation. Buyer beware.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2011, 02:26 PM

1 posts, read 2,096 times
Dear Sir or Ms,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with ClearChoice. We are the management services company of ClearChoice Atlanta and we will make this right for you. Unfortunately there has been a misunderstanding. Please call Dr. Don Miloni at 303-744-7496.

Thank you for your comment. We like to know the experiences that patients have at our Centers and feel badly that yours was less than what you expected.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:37 AM

1 posts, read 1,960 times
I am so ashamed and disappointed in the state of my oral health that I am making an appointment with CC. I hope not to go into debt because of the proceedure, but I cannot keep living like this. My molars hurt and I can barely eat anything. I used to be outgoing and happy, now I barely smile and am in nearly constant pain. I am optimistic that CC can help - QUICK!

Old 04-06-2011, 09:56 AM

533 posts, read 1,523,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamed26 View Post
I am so ashamed and disappointed in the state of my oral health that I am making an appointment with CC. I hope not to go into debt because of the proceedure, but I cannot keep living like this. My molars hurt and I can barely eat anything. I used to be outgoing and happy, now I barely smile and am in nearly constant pain. I am optimistic that CC can help - QUICK!
Wow another clearchoice employee post!

Old 05-15-2011, 11:34 AM

1 posts, read 1,848 times
Default Satisfied Customer

First of all, I had my surgery done last week. Full replacement. I couldn't be happier with how they treated me. Everything was very professional. I got to the office at 6:30am, and was promptly in the chair at 6:50. They explained everything that was going to happen very thoroughly. No surprises. After I woke up, I sat in the recovery room for a couple hours. The nurses there took very good care of me. They made me food, let me raid the fridge of all the jello and pudding, let me talk with my family that came down to the center and then let me sleep. They woke me up when the temporary teeth were ready to be placed, and that process took about 20 minutes. Bam, out the door. I did experience nausea that night, but the next day was fine. I had a lot of swelling over the next few days. I got black eyes and bruising on my neck and face. There is still bruising present, but the sheet that I was given told me to expect that. So I am not nervous. The teeth feel great! Very solid. I am able to eat real food (chicken breasts, burgers...anything I can cut with a fork). I ask questions. I make sure I know what is going to happen, especially with a procedure that is going to effect the rest of my life. I know I am only a week in, but I couldn't be happier. I talk to the doctors just about every day. The pain that I am experiencing with swollen gums now is nothing compared to the pain I was experiencing before the procedure, and I know that it will go away. littlefawn, if you are really experiencing what you typed, I would encourage you to take action. You paid $47,000.00. Dont just sit there and pout. Do something about it. I know that if I had experiences like you said you are going through, I would be contacting everybody, up to the president of the company. I would cause hell for this company. File a complaint with the BBB. They are a registered company. I checked all that out before I even thought about going through with this surgery, and they have an A+ rating. My grandmother, who worked in the dental industry for 40 years was very impressed with the doctors, and their practice. So far, I am loving the decision to peruse this. I do not work for Clear Choice, nor do I know anyone that works for Clear Choice. Just because I posted a positive experience does not mean I work for them. I am a satisfied customer. Period.

Old 09-10-2011, 05:45 AM

46 posts, read 270,640 times
If you thinking about international dental care. I would point you to this dentist. Dr Prada. DDS Dental (http://www.costaricacosmeticdental.com/doctors.aspx - broken link)

Your looking about 15,000 for fullmouth implants airfare 600 round trip. Hotel 80 a night. Finally our Embassy in Costa Rica has a list of acceptable dentist and physicians he is on it. Good luck.

Clearchoice if you want to get HIJACKED.

Ps. Here is where is stayed. http://www.bedandbreakfastcr.com/

Old 10-16-2011, 08:26 AM

3 posts, read 6,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by symtex View Post
First of all, I had my surgery done last week. Full replacement. I couldn't be happier with how they treated me. Everything was very professional. I got to the office at 6:30am, and was promptly in the chair at 6:50. They explained everything that was going to happen very thoroughly. No surprises. After I woke up, I sat in the recovery room for a couple hours. The nurses there took very good care of me. They made me food, let me raid the fridge of all the jello and pudding, let me talk with my family that came down to the center and then let me sleep. They woke me up when the temporary teeth were ready to be placed, and that process took about 20 minutes. Bam, out the door. I did experience nausea that night, but the next day was fine. I had a lot of swelling over the next few days. I got black eyes and bruising on my neck and face. There is still bruising present, but the sheet that I was given told me to expect that. So I am not nervous. The teeth feel great! Very solid. I am able to eat real food (chicken breasts, burgers...anything I can cut with a fork). I ask questions. I make sure I know what is going to happen, especially with a procedure that is going to effect the rest of my life. I know I am only a week in, but I couldn't be happier. I talk to the doctors just about every day. The pain that I am experiencing with swollen gums now is nothing compared to the pain I was experiencing before the procedure, and I know that it will go away. littlefawn, if you are really experiencing what you typed, I would encourage you to take action. You paid $47,000.00. Dont just sit there and pout. Do something about it. I know that if I had experiences like you said you are going through, I would be contacting everybody, up to the president of the company. I would cause hell for this company. File a complaint with the BBB. They are a registered company. I checked all that out before I even thought about going through with this surgery, and they have an A+ rating. My grandmother, who worked in the dental industry for 40 years was very impressed with the doctors, and their practice. So far, I am loving the decision to peruse this. I do not work for Clear Choice, nor do I know anyone that works for Clear Choice. Just because I posted a positive experience does not mean I work for them. I am a satisfied customer. Period.
Hi, Did you have it done at CC in Atlanta? I am seriously considering going to them for a full mouth reconstruction but is wanting to know how much it would cost me, and most importantly, the success of the entire process. I'm also thinking of doing this in December 2011 so your prompt reply is very much appreciated. I have been trying to save up and plan this process in the last 10 years and I think am finally going to pursue it. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:34 AM

3 posts, read 6,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smsmfm View Post
I have to disgaree with this comment.

No one hid any pricing from me from the moment I first called the Clear Choice office. In fact, the price per implant is one of the first things talked about to better qualify the customer.

I am a current patient with Clear Choice in Atlanta - surgery is scheduled for mid May.

Yes, the procedure is very expensive (I am having full mouth reconstruction) - we're talking like brand new really nice car kind of expensive.

Every single person in that office is super nice. There was no sales pitch. The first consultation, xrays, and CAT Scan were free.

If you are even thinking of MAYBE having this type of dental surgery, I highly recommend just going there for the free consultation and scans and allowing them to tell you what they can do for your specific situation.

Just for the record - NOTHING about the consultation visit hurts. In fact, I barely had to open my mouth since they get everything they need from the 3-d xrays and CAT scan.

Best of luck to you!
Hi, I am seriously considering going to them for a full mouth reconstruction but is wanting to know most importantly, the success of the entire process. I'm also thinking of doing this in December 2011 so your prompt reply is very much appreciated. I am trying to save up for this process in the last 10 years and I think am finally going to pursue it. Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta