U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 04:26 PM

177 posts, read 846,923 times

Advertisements

Has anyone had work done at one of these centers? If so, are you satisfied with the work and does the cost compare to that of a regular dentist? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2008, 06:09 PM

243 posts, read 1,038,723 times
Unfortunately I cannot comment on the center you are asking about, but I can recommend Dr. Kakos at the Maxillofacial Implant Center of North Atlanta - website is Dr. Robert J. Kakos | Roswell, GA

I had work done recently and it was nowhere near as scary as I imagined and went very well.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:02 AM

1 posts, read 37,859 times
Default Associated Cost?

But, can you comment on the costs involved? Since this treatment concept is new to me, I would be interested in the steps involved (# of visits, etc.) and some idea of the cost per implant. Can you comment?

Old 09-23-2008, 08:33 PM

243 posts, read 1,038,723 times
I'm under the impression that everyone's case will be different, in both # of visits and costs.

In my case I need three visits - the first was to remove the tooth (it was infected). I then took antibiotics for a while to clear out the infection and let the spot heal. I will have the implant put in soon, and once the implant is in, that has to heal before you go back and have the crown put on top of it (at least in my case, I don't know if that is standard).

I think the tooth removal was around $1000 (but I had some complications), $2500ish for the implant visit, and the last time I had a crown put on I think it was around $1000 as well. But everyone is different, I would get a consult visit wherever you are going and have them provide you with a treatment plan and costs so you know what to expect. Good luck!!

Last edited by Smokipenelope; 09-23-2008 at 08:57 PM..

Old 01-05-2009, 06:32 PM

1 posts, read 36,561 times
I am asking the same question as you. Did you ever get any answers or check into it any further? My husband is going in to find out tomorrow.

Old 01-16-2009, 12:57 PM

337 posts, read 684,573 times
Any new developments?

Old 02-01-2009, 11:03 PM

1 posts, read 35,770 times
Default You have to be suspicious about this company

An honest business has no reason to hide the cost of its services. ClearChoice keeps its rates secret. The only way you can find out what it costs is to actually go to their office physically for an evaluation. You can rest assured that that "evaluation" will paint the worst case scenario for your particular case and that you will be subjected to some very high pressure sales pitches.
If ClearChoice is as exprienced as they claim then they know exactly what different procedures costs. Granted there are a lot of variables but the majority of the work done in almost any practice fall into a limited number of routine procedures.
This is a franchise chain that is no better that Just Brakes and they will get every dime they can squeeze from you.
And that is not something to smaile about.

Old 04-14-2009, 12:26 AM

2 posts, read 69,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bocaboy2 View Post
An honest business has no reason to hide the cost of its services. ClearChoice keeps its rates secret. The only way you can find out what it costs is to actually go to their office physically for an evaluation. You can rest assured that that "evaluation" will paint the worst case scenario for your particular case and that you will be subjected to some very high pressure sales pitches.
If ClearChoice is as exprienced as they claim then they know exactly what different procedures costs. Granted there are a lot of variables but the majority of the work done in almost any practice fall into a limited number of routine procedures.
This is a franchise chain that is no better that Just Brakes and they will get every dime they can squeeze from you.
And that is not something to smaile about.
I have to disgaree with this comment.

No one hid any pricing from me from the moment I first called the Clear Choice office. In fact, the price per implant is one of the first things talked about to better qualify the customer.

I am a current patient with Clear Choice in Atlanta - surgery is scheduled for mid May.

Yes, the procedure is very expensive (I am having full mouth reconstruction) - we're talking like brand new really nice car kind of expensive.

Every single person in that office is super nice. There was no sales pitch. The first consultation, xrays, and CAT Scan were free.

If you are even thinking of MAYBE having this type of dental surgery, I highly recommend just going there for the free consultation and scans and allowing them to tell you what they can do for your specific situation.

Just for the record - NOTHING about the consultation visit hurts. In fact, I barely had to open my mouth since they get everything they need from the 3-d xrays and CAT scan.

Best of luck to you!

Old 04-15-2009, 10:36 AM

1 posts, read 34,291 times
Would you share an estimated cost for full mouth reconstruction?

Old 04-28-2009, 07:49 AM

2 posts, read 69,133 times
Full mouth reconstruction starts at about 40k. They have all kinds of financing options, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta