U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2008, 02:04 PM

2,312 posts, read 6,514,163 times

Advertisements

Lately Kim has been driving around with those dark glasses, cigarettes and a glass of wine. She's falling apart. That's why she's taking it out on Nene.

Sheree and Kim have NOTHING in common. Sheree's just playing along for the show. She's a sophisticated woman, and Kim is just a broken down old pole dancer.

Oh god, now I'm feeling sorry for Kim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2008, 02:54 PM

23 posts, read 50,957 times
NENE IS A REAL FRAUD?
Not sure if anyone posted this yet although someone has actually researched NeNe to the bone and provided LINKS OF PROOF

DURANGO TV: NeNe Latest Real Housewives of Atlanta Fraud?

Old 11-22-2008, 07:04 PM

232 posts, read 615,098 times
Default Stupid cities attract stupid shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Yep the 5 minuets I gave it involved this woman paying for an Escalade and calling supposed "big pappa" to clear the purchase with him. Too bad her two little girls are learning at her knee. That is all I hope they are doing Woman is this what we are coming to?
Bravo goes to places like Atlanta, Los Angeles, Phoenix (Scottsdale) etc because they are cities where these kinds of women from loser cities flock to in order to find cheap riches. Some end up with professional sports players - in this economy, who knows, in 10 years, all those leagues might be broke. There goes all those houses and Esclades. None of these women are educated or have even read a book other than the Itsy Bitsy Spider.

This is why you will never see a show like this in an affluent, well-educated metropolitan area such as Minneapolis. People actually work (!!) for their money and usually don't get paid to work out all day like pro sports players who can't recite the alphabet. Hopefully these housewives didn't sign a prenup, because once they hit 40, my guess is they'll be useless and Mr. High Libido sports hero is gonna need a shiny new 30 year old to troll around with.

Old 11-22-2008, 07:40 PM

2,851 posts, read 5,424,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth07 View Post
Bravo goes to places like Atlanta, Los Angeles, Phoenix (Scottsdale) etc because they are cities where these kinds of women from loser cities flock to in order to find cheap riches.

Some end up with professional sports players - in this economy, who knows, in 10 years, all those leagues might be broke. There goes all those houses and Esclades.
I doubt it. Sports, Movies, and gambling are pretty much recession proof. During the Great Depression Hollywood had a heyday as people flocked to movie matinees to escape their doldrums. Also sports were extremly popular still and the mob racked up a ton of gambling money as people were trying to find fortune to help them out their rut by gambling.

Quote:
None of these women are educated or have even read a book other than the Itsy Bitsy Spider.

This is why you will never see a show like this in an affluent, well-educated metropolitan area such as Minneapolis. People actually work (!!) for their money and usually don't get paid to work out all day like pro sports players who can't recite the alphabet.
Actually, you have to be pretty smart (though not educated) to be successful in the NFL. So many formations, plays, reads, routes etc. you have to quickly digest. Now the NBA, thats a different story.

And they're highly compensated because they are making truck loads of money for their owners doing something that is in great demand to be seen but very very few people can do ( You may think you can, but it would take 15 seconds on the field for the average man to discover he's not fast enough, strong enough, tough enough or skilled enough to produce a level of play that anybody would want to pay good money to see).

Okay, through defending the NFL. But you're right, Atlanta's becoming a city where nobody produces much besides entertainers and atheletes but that seems to be Americas' future period. Great for gold diggers like most of Bravo's ATL housewives.

Old 11-22-2008, 07:41 PM

2,999 posts, read 6,659,081 times
Just read that Sheree has 3 kids. It looks like the oldest daughter is in college or something?

Does anyone believe Kim's story about the wig and cancer?

Why on Bravo's site do they have a grinning gold tooth man to introduce the woman of the ATL cast?

Why are so many people from Cali thinking that what they are viewing on TV about the show is how things are here in GA?

Ok, I don't believe the other posts about Nene loosing her home (we'll see).

Was Kim & Nene really strippers? It looks like Kim will be releasing her album soon.

Can't believe there will be a second season and can't wait to see the reunion show. How can they have a second season if no one really likes each other? What do you think Sheree & Nene's beef really is about? I love that Bravo's award show picked Nene as a fan favorite and awarded her with a much needed Bra. Now Kim, the least liked should also get a prize as she too is in much need of a Bra (in additon to the wig I am so tired of seeing those saggy boobies)!

Old 11-23-2008, 07:38 AM

1,104 posts, read 1,120,684 times
Quote:
Bravo goes to places like Atlanta, Los Angeles, Phoenix (Scottsdale) etc because they are cities where these kinds of women from loser cities flock to in order to find cheap riches. Some end up with professional sports players - in this economy, who knows, in 10 years, all those leagues might be broke. There goes all those houses and Esclades. None of these women are educated or have even read a book other than the Itsy Bitsy Spider.

This is why you will never see a show like this in an affluent, well-educated metropolitan area such as Minneapolis. People actually work (!!) for their money and usually don't get paid to work out all day like pro sports players who can't recite the alphabet. Hopefully these housewives didn't sign a prenup, because once they hit 40, my guess is they'll be useless and Mr. High Libido sports hero is gonna need a shiny new 30 year old to troll around with.
Wow Loser Cities? Can you give us a list of loser cities? Please

Also where to the Twins, Vikings & Timberwolves play? Just Curious.

Old 11-23-2008, 08:26 AM

2,816 posts, read 9,190,329 times
Quote:
. Some end up with professional sports players - in this economy, who knows, in 10 years, all those leagues might be broke. There goes all those houses and Esclades. None of these women are educated or have even read a book other than the Itsy Bitsy Spider.

Hopefully these housewives didn't sign a prenup, because once they hit 40, my guess is they'll be useless and Mr. High Libido sports hero is gonna need a shiny new 30 year old to troll around with.

Ok, to all of you writers on this thread, SHAME ON YOU.
Thanks to you, this middle aged, burly ole country boy is now HOOKED on this stupid show. Yes, I went back and TIVO'd the previous shows on midnight rerun to catch the whole thing.

Duluth has a good point though on some of the items, which I left in his/her quote.
A- Sports players. It was somewhere in office speak, I think the AJC, where one of them (I think it's the portly gal who was "Destined for Excellence/Greatness") married to the Basketball Star who gave the fraud preacher $15,000. Who now is in foreclosure.
B- The white hooker. (sorry I'm bad with the names except for NeNe and Sheree,) Gosh, what a skank. If she is 29 so am I. Now, if she is it will not be long before her Pimp Daddy kicks her to the curb. I feel for the kids, She is one rough old tramp. From the end previews he must be a married Dude, maybe he will be disclosed to so his poor wife can get the best of him.
C- NeNe, what's up with her. The poor ole dude she is married to has that "What the Hell did I get myself into look" all the time. As many times as she Shane-ne's during the show, I see where he name came from. Also, get a bra on before you sit on your boobs. I'm a straight male and those things make me shiver!
D- Sharee, She is one good looking gal in my opinion. It's obivious she is nothing but a gold digger. Find a man, bury a man, She is already 40, but something tells me she will be ok. Still has the looks, and as cunning as a Fox, her and the Asian gal are the two smart ones, which brings me to
E: The Asian gal if you notice is the only one that works, has a level head, and though very out there with her materialism, is not as high profile. I think she will end up the best as though her husband is a football player, and must not be that great if he is going to the Raiders, she will make sure the money is handled well. Heck with the ones on this show, she doesn't even belong in the crowd.

Oh God, what am I doing.... I have to get off the boards and go outside.

Old 11-23-2008, 08:35 AM

3,872 posts, read 7,595,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia View Post

A- Sports players. It was somewhere in office speak, I think the AJC, where one of them (I think it's the portly gal who was "Destined for Excellence/Greatness") married to the Basketball Star who gave the fraud preacher $15,000. Who now is in foreclosure.
That's DeShawn and she's not in foreclosure. NeNe is/might be. No one is sure what's going on there.

Old 11-23-2008, 01:38 PM

12,878 posts, read 20,949,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
Ok, to all of you writers on this thread, SHAME ON YOU.
Thanks to you, this middle aged, burly ole country boy is now HOOKED on this stupid show. Yes, I went back and TIVO'd the previous shows on midnight rerun to catch the whole thing.

Duluth has a good point though on some of the items, which I left in his/her quote.
B- The white hooker. (sorry I'm bad with the names except for NeNe and Sheree,) Gosh, what a skank. If she is 29 so am I. Now, if she is it will not be long before her Pimp Daddy kicks her to the curb. I feel for the kids, She is one rough old tramp. From the end previews he must be a married Dude, maybe he will be disclosed to so his poor wife can get the best of him.
C- NeNe, what's up with her. The poor ole dude she is married to has that "What the Hell did I get myself into look" all the time. As many times as she Shane-ne's during the show, I see where he name came from. Also, get a bra on before you sit on your boobs. I'm a straight male and those things make me shiver!
D- Sharee, She is one good looking gal in my opinion. It's obivious she is nothing but a gold digger. Find a man, bury a man, She is already 40, but something tells me she will be ok. Still has the looks, and as cunning as a Fox, her and the Asian gal are the two smart ones, which brings me to
E: The Asian gal if you notice is the only one that works, has a level head, and though very out there with her materialism, is not as high profile. I think she will end up the best as though her husband is a football player, and must not be that great if he is going to the Raiders, she will make sure the money is handled well. Heck with the ones on this show, she doesn't even belong in the crowd.

Oh God, what am I doing.... I have to get off the boards and go outside.

I like your post. The Asian gal is actually half-black and half-asian...her father is Chinese and her mother is African-American. She was also once married to R+B crooner Keith Sweat...she got married to him when she was really young (and he has custody of their kids...a lot of drama involved).

Old 11-23-2008, 02:23 PM

2,816 posts, read 9,190,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
That's DeShawn and she's not in foreclosure. NeNe is/might be. No one is sure what's going on there.
Makes sense, isn't her husband a real estate developer or something? Maybe it was Junior's 50,000 F150 with all the bling that put them over the limit
I mean c'mon! What does an 18 year old Kid need with a bling'd out King Ranch Pick Up, fitted with a V-8 5.6 Liter Engine.......

Don't they live in Sugarloaf? I think so, I know the truck came from Gwinnett Place on Satellite Blvd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or