U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-22-2008, 09:50 AM

2 posts, read 32,466 times
Default speaking of adult stores...

You have to go to Tantra on Cobb Pkwy. I figured it was going to be like most adult stores. Gross with creepy and rude ppl working there. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was clean and well organized. The staff was really helpful. They didn't have what I was looking for but the clerk showed me products that were similar, and let me say... they definitley know their products . I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I recommend this place to everyone.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 09:51 AM

11 posts, read 44,902 times
what did you get?

Old 08-22-2008, 01:38 PM

1,652 posts, read 1,889,220 times
What type of inventory do they carry?

Old 08-23-2008, 12:24 AM

641 posts, read 1,398,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRL2BKND View Post
what did you get?
Now that's a nice try.

Old 08-23-2008, 09:30 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,406,408 times
Thank you for the suggestion. The creepy stores are so yesteryear LOL.
I remember watching tv at a friends house when visiting ATL a few months ago and the camera crews were there as a group of men got arrested for 'indecent acts' at an adult movie theater. (The name escapes me) I'm surprised they still had those around.

Old 08-23-2008, 10:08 AM

12,618 posts, read 18,445,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
Thank you for the suggestion. The creepy stores are so yesteryear LOL.
I remember watching tv at a friends house when visiting ATL a few months ago and the camera crews were there as a group of men got arrested for 'indecent acts' at an adult movie theater. (The name escapes me) I'm surprised they still had those around.
Guess Pee-Wee isn't the only one that had a big adventure.

Old 08-23-2008, 08:44 PM

9,116 posts, read 20,811,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
Here's the story about that: Moviegoers Arrested On Sex Charges - Investigates News Story - WSB Atlanta

The funny thing about that, is that the Belvedere Theater has had a reputation for literally decades as to what goes on there, and it's not in the very best area, anyway. It's not new. So a few older folks move into some homes near it and suddenly want it out of there as though it opened up next door to them after they moved in. Heck people have made jokes about the place since before I moved here in the early 80s.

Funny thing is, most of the people who get caught in that place are over 65, and married. So much for nuclear families. Mom and Dad raise kids and babysit the grandkids, and granddad goes out "golfing" but is really playin' with peewee (no pun) at the Belvedere Theater. Woohoo! Gotta love the big city. LOL.

Old 08-24-2008, 01:26 PM

2 posts, read 32,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmoove View Post
What type of inventory do they carry?
They had movies, a large section of bachelorette supplies (I wish I had known when I was planning a friends party!), Liberators, bondage items, sex swings, some toys, and games. They also have what I think the clerk called a headshop; It's a lot of pipes and waterpipes and smoking accessories. All in all, they have a lot of stuff, a good selection of product.

Old 08-24-2008, 09:16 PM

9,116 posts, read 20,811,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGirl60 View Post
bondage items, and games.
Somehow, when you put bondate items and games together, some verrrrrry scary things come to mind...

http://bestsmileys.com/whipping/2.gif (broken link)

Old 08-26-2008, 02:56 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,406,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantagreg30127 View Post
Here's the story about that: Moviegoers Arrested On Sex Charges - Investigates News Story - WSB Atlanta

The funny thing about that, is that the Belvedere Theater has had a reputation for literally decades as to what goes on there, and it's not in the very best area, anyway. It's not new. So a few older folks move into some homes near it and suddenly want it out of there as though it opened up next door to them after they moved in. Heck people have made jokes about the place since before I moved here in the early 80s.

Funny thing is, most of the people who get caught in that place are over 65, and married. So much for nuclear families. Mom and Dad raise kids and babysit the grandkids, and granddad goes out "golfing" but is really playin' with peewee (no pun) at the Belvedere Theater. Woohoo! Gotta love the big city. LOL.

So true! The one guy who had the guts not to hide his face in his shirt and spoke to the cameras was a very old man...They asked what he was doing in there and he replied he wasn't doing anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta