U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 06:24 AM

12,455 posts, read 17,926,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
The Greenbriar area is not that bad. Geez.
If TP wants to put a portion of his considerable fundage into SW Atlanta, then I'm all for it. No one has anything to lose but him. Probably a nice tax deduction at worst.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2008, 08:03 AM

7,875 posts, read 6,636,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantagreg30127 View Post
Yeah, I don't exactly see MARTA creating a special tourist bus route for the Korean tour groups going to Greenbriar.
lol!!

Old 09-10-2008, 06:29 PM

351 posts, read 763,773 times
Cool What a dumb quote

I sure hope you are not black. It's called BRANDING and the practice of it in business goes back a long way. It is a smart thing for any business person who has a product to do. You might as well yourself, if you had half a brain. It is not being an egomaniac it creating a solid identity in the marketplace for your product which in turn creates a familiarity with what you have to offer and most likely more business for you. Kellogg (Corn Flakes) is named after Will Keith Kellogg; Kraft Macaroni & Cheese James L. Kraft & other "egomaniacs would include; Abercrombie & Fitch Co. – David Abercrombie and Ezra Fitch, Armani – Giorgio Armani, Baskin-Robbins – Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins, Bell Telephone Company, Bell System – Alexander Graham Bell, and one I'M SURE YOU'RE FAMILIAR WITH Wal-Mart – Sam Walton. Tyler Perry is a brotha following in the steps of other great entrepreneurs who have lasted for centuries. Instead of putting down the "brotha" why don't you pick up a book and learn something ...looser.
What is Branding and How Important is it to Your Marketing Strategy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
I wonder how they'll market the tours: Tyler Perry's Tyler Perry Studio Tours probably. Is there nothing this egomaniac won't put his name on?

Old 09-11-2008, 06:21 AM
JPD

7,440 posts, read 7,373,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeasisrael View Post
Instead of putting down the "brotha" why don't you pick up a book and learn something ...looser.

I think you meant loser.

"Looser" means "more loose".

Old 09-11-2008, 09:38 AM

351 posts, read 763,773 times
Default No I meant more loose!

lol! Don't worry its just my dyslexia kicking in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
I think you meant loser.

"Looser" means "more loose".

Old 09-11-2008, 11:02 AM

2,525 posts, read 2,761,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
If it's his, he can put his name on it afterall... Where is Greenbriar by the way?
Off Langford Pkwy/166, just east of 285...

Old 09-12-2008, 09:00 AM

7,875 posts, read 6,636,864 times
He may be working in Greenbriar but he chose to live in Buckhead.I think it may even be the largest in Buckhead at 36,000 sq ft over 17acre on the Chattahooche.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:57 PM

374 posts, read 673,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
The Greenbriar area is not that bad. Geez.
Compared to bankhead or cascade no, but I had a friend from college park who lost his old high school buddy to gun violence in the Marta parking lot on Barge and Campbellton not far from Greenbriar, but much love to Tyler Perry for building a multimillion dollar studio in tha hood. It shows a sign of hope for the children of the SWATS....

Old 09-14-2008, 02:23 PM

9,125 posts, read 22,355,220 times
Who's Tyler Perry, and why would I want to tour his studio? Has he made any movies?

Old 09-14-2008, 03:20 PM

171 posts, read 451,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
Who's Tyler Perry, and why would I want to tour his studio? Has he made any movies?
You're truly being sarcastic. Tyler Perry has plenty of movies Diary of Mad Black Woman, Meet the Browns, Madea's Family Reunion,Why Did I Get Married, and The Family that Prays Together movies base on some of his previous stage plays.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta