Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 12:23 PM

2 posts, read 8,347 times

Advertisements

Yall trippin Ws18st Cls controls Atl... Lilburn,Lawrenceville,Chamblee Buford hwy we str8 control *** a scrap,Mierda Seca, Masa,Latina Kaka,Chapete Big Bad One-Eight Gang Cls Free da homie Sleepy,Smoker,Rascal *** da lil snitch Blacky hoe ass ***** E'z Up

Old 06-02-2010, 12:36 PM

3,595 posts, read 6,943,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wS18sT Cls Xv111 Dc8 666 View Post
Yall trippin Ws18st Cls controls Atl... Lilburn,Lawrenceville,Chamblee Buford hwy we str8 control *** a scrap,Mierda Seca, Masa,Latina Kaka,Chapete Big Bad One-Eight Gang Cls Free da homie Sleepy,Smoker,Rascal *** da lil snitch Blacky hoe ass ***** E'z Up
Reading this post made me laugh, don't know about anyone else on here but I was hysterical to think of a hardened gang banger sitting in a "pimped" out car typing a message from his I-phone on City-Data. Must be that obsession with writing on things like street signs, underpasses, building walls, internet forums, etc, etc. Good luck Atlanta with the real gang problem that you're dealing with, we too often feel the same pain but on a smaller scale.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:07 PM

128 posts, read 215,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wS18sT Cls Xv111 Dc8 666 View Post
Is this chico serious!??? Get real all the places u listed aint even Atlanta, forreal. All those are suburbs and truth be told if it wasnt for BMF taking a slight hiatus on the bangin tip in Atl, yall chicos would not even stand a chance! Yall might be gettin that northside money, but if u want some REAL thugs I suggest you go blow that smoke down in the SWATS, Clayton Co., Oakland City, Candler Rd, Hollywood Rd, Washington Rd, etc.

And besides....I would never respect a thug thats got time to post on the Internet. Dont you know the police and the FEDS keep a watch on stuff like this? Dont you know that someone could easily copy the names u posted and have your whole "clique" cased up? Fool....

On a separate note, I just wanna know since when did being a thug equate with being a man? I know of plenty of thugs that are really effeminate at heart. No courage whatsoever. No integrity. When the heat drops, all that thuggin goes right out the window. Now, you go down to Palm Beach and Miami thats where the real killers are at.

Take that gang isht and go get you some REAL money and then come talk to me. Get an education. Get a life chico......this is ATLANTA!!!! I havent ment a hard "gangster" out of Atlanta yet. Stop frontin so u can get on Gangland!!! All the projects have been demolished in Atlanta, how can you thug out in Gwinnett Co.!? Get real!!

That is all. D*** internet thugs....wanna be gangsters....where Im from we call you a WANKTER holmes.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:18 PM

128 posts, read 215,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Umm... I think its safe to say that most gangs are majority teens no matter where you go. And BMF wasnt a gang, they had no "territory".. they were everywhere from the west coast to Chicago to Atlanta. They had no turf wars, they were simply traffickers using a record label to launder their money. They would still be doing it now but got a little too arrogant and made themselves too well known.
Actually, BMF was a consortium of many gangs that acted much like America's first black mafioso. Instead of killing each other, they banded 2gether for the mutual sake of profit. The did much more than just hide behind a record label but Im not gonna go into specifics b/c you never know who just may be watching. But, BMF consisted of kats from many different gangs thats seized upon Atl's lack of knowledge and experience in dealing with high level syndicated crime. You gotta keep in mind Atlanta really just became a big city only with in the past 30 years. APD and surrounding jurisdictions never really dealt with the issues that came with being a big metro, large in part due to a great booming economy, sparse development, and a equal access high standard of living. Also, this IS the south......not callin us slow but in a way GA is slow to adapt to the rest of urbanized America.

That really helped BMF set up shop in a city where the police were easily owned, the market was nice, locals didnt mind as long as they got paid too, and this is a city where 3 major interstates cross (along with 6 federal routes). Dont doubt however, that BMF has entirely ceased operations in Atl. That would be wistful thinking. But then again, Im not affiliated with any sort of street activity so Im not the one to ask about gang affairs in Atl.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:47 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
I am originally from Michigan...Grand Rapids then Detroit. Except for the city of Saginaw, Michigan never really had a gang problem, notwithstanding the BK's and Earl Flynns of the 70's. What created most of the violence in Michigan are the dope boys. In Michigan it was all about "getting paid". Wearing colors and flashing gang signs and beefing over non money related issues was just not the culture. If you saw pictures of killers in Michigan, Detroit especially, they would be in fur coats, gators, matching hats, frames....expensive whips. When you looked at those cats you would be like "D'MN"! How can I be down! They were getting paid.
YouTube - "Rollin" directed by Al Profit Detroit Crime documentary about the drug underworld. From Young Boys inc. to Maserati Rick.

My point in all this is to say that NOTHING brings violence like PROFIT. Look at the era of prohibition. Look at what happened in Columbia and now Mexico. Drugs brings OPPORTUNITY to GET PAID for hustlers. The violence comes because of MARKET SHARE competition. Violence is how you expand your market share and profit and settle debts, disloyality and the like. When the paper gets so large.....then you can buy influence in the police department. Money TALKS. Money is POWER. So gang banging is not the biggest worry. Detroit and Flint Michigan has consistently been among the most violent places without gangs. I think that is true for New Orleans as well. In some respects....as strong established gang culture helps to keep violence from getting out of hand....for example...when crack first came out Gangs in Chicago would not sell it. So that city initially did not have a lot of the crack related violence. BMF was started by a couple of hustlers from SW Detroit. They were not even big time when they were in the "D". It was not a gang....it was an orginization of dope boys. Atlanta was a BOOMING metropolis. You really did not have to fight to take over other dope boys customers....because there were always new customers moving to the ATL. Up north....in order to expand your customer base you have to take it from other dope boys because people are not moving to these cities. Atlanta's boom days have really slowed and as a result the competition is going to get rougher....along with the violence.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 06-03-2010 at 11:59 AM..

Old 06-03-2010, 03:29 PM

2,390 posts, read 4,403,233 times
Exactly... for the most part BMF flew under the radar unlike gangs.. whose whole purpose is to be known.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:15 PM

631 posts, read 1,093,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ws18st cls xv111 dc8 666 View Post
yall trippin ws18st cls controls atl... Lilburn,lawrenceville,chamblee buford hwy we str8 control *** a scrap,mierda seca, masa,latina kaka,chapete big bad one-eight gang cls free da homie sleepy,smoker,rascal *** da lil snitch blacky hoe ass ***** e'z up
rofl!

Old 06-04-2010, 11:53 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,563,763 times
The Swagg Mafia is a rowdy bunch. MS13 kill a lot of people.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:09 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,786,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlFlaUsa View Post
Reading this post made me laugh, don't know about anyone else on here but I was hysterical to think of a hardened gang banger sitting in a "pimped" out car typing a message from his I-phone on City-Data. Must be that obsession with writing on things like street signs, underpasses, building walls, internet forums, etc, etc. Good luck Atlanta with the real gang problem that you're dealing with, we too often feel the same pain but on a smaller scale.

lol...It's like they can't give in to writing proper English on city-data because it'll ruin their street cred or something. I know if I was a gangbanger I'd be out there making money, not on city-data.

Old 06-05-2010, 08:40 AM

3,595 posts, read 6,943,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
lol...It's like they can't give in to writing proper English on city-data because it'll ruin their street cred or something. I know if I was a gangbanger I'd be out there making money, not on city-data.
Pretty difficult to make "guap" while you're busy on CD "Reppin'" your affiliation. Maybe that's why ATL area police have been unsuccessful, they've been looking for the hardest gang members in the wrong place- the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta