U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2008, 10:16 PM

2 posts, read 15,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt6974a View Post
Sounds like someone got their feelings hurt, so sad.....where's the racist talk, all I can see is facts pointed out and you've obviously taken offense.

I don't have any problems with Latinos. I have problems with illegal latinos and gang bang'n latinos, and actually all illegals and gang bangers regardless of race.....

They're all scum and/or law breakers!
I posted a my friend. Most of my post was aimed at the guy/girl that kept saying "I just want to get away from all this damn spanish!" heh, which I found to be funny...

Good Day

Old 09-17-2008, 11:11 PM

195 posts, read 371,161 times
^I don't ever want to hear anything from that guy against racism. T_T

Old 09-21-2008, 04:57 PM

191 posts, read 452,801 times
I must admit,I'm a little surprised to know that there are so many hispanic gangs in the Atlanta area,with the African American population there,but that's not to say anything about one race over another.In truth crime is colorless,even when it comes to gang activity.I was just wondering though just how severe the problem is there though,Do people actually fear to walk the streets,that they might be mugged or beat up?

Old 09-21-2008, 05:13 PM

938 posts, read 3,568,498 times
Mexicans taking over Atlanta too.

Get used to it.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:21 PM

1 posts, read 11,504 times
Default MARTA is very gang friendly

MARTA has been cutting bus routes and frequencies for some time dealing with the tax short falls. While LEGAL citizens have less bus services, MARTA adds routes to areas that have MAJORITY ILLEGAL CRIMINAL MEXICANS. Not all that long ago, MARTA added a route which helps Mexican gang members have better access to Phipps Plaza and Lenox Mall. The route runs between Lenox Station and Plaza Fiesta.

Plaza Fiesta management encourages criminals/illegals to shop at their mall. They sponsor rallies that condone criminal behavior of Mexicans and other illegals. When the garbage (i.e. pro-Mexican) organizations in Atlanta want to have a rally in Atlanta to promote criminal activities, Plaza Fiesta will gladly host the events. Plaza Fiesta even has stores that specialize in selling gang clothing and accessories like the store "Cholo's Wear" (cholo is Spanish for gangster).

Since so many criminal Mexicans use MARTA, MARTA spends thousands and thousands of legal tax payer's money to translate all their printed materials in the predominant language of the criminal element that uses their system and not of any others. They also have all the automated voice announcements on the buses, stations, and rail cars in English and the language of the ILLEGAL Mexicans but not of the language of many other people who come to this country legally.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:59 PM

207 posts, read 813,013 times
Illegals have NO respect for USA law.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:43 PM

2,851 posts, read 5,427,284 times
I saw the Gangland episode about the hispanic gangs in Atlanta and the main reason the cops had such a hard time dealing with these gangs is because the gang culture was so brand new to Georgia.

Even now about 10 years later gang activity in Georgia is a far younger problem than in other cities it's size or smaller out west like Denver, Phoenix, or anywhere in California. Alot of midwestern towns like St Louis or Minneapolis have been dealing with it for a good while now.

And ofcourse Chicago. Chicago is the gang motherland many major gangs out in L.A. or even New York had their orgins in Chicago, where there was a major gang problem even before Al Capone showed up there in the 1930s.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:51 AM

2,851 posts, read 5,427,284 times
It's funny this subject came up because just the other day I was looking at Youtube videos of Atlanta that I was led to by a City Data thread. Anyway while checking out related videos I stumbled onto these videos made by gangs calling Buford Hiway their home. I really wasn't surprised at first because I had seen before where different gangs used Youtube to glorify their gangs (which shows how smart these guys are to advertise themselves where the police or anybody can see) but what did surprise me was the number of gangs.

I was not seeking mexican or latino gangs it just so happen that all the ones I ran into on youtube were. Here are links to the videos I found.

Oh, and those easily offended by language may want to cut down the sound on these videos.

YouTube - BUFORDHWY ST.

YouTube - SURENOS BUFORD HWY T.L.S

YouTube - WS18ST W.S.G & C.L.S ATLANTA 404.

YouTube - BUFORD HWY. S13 TERRITORY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cWovsEyzdo

http:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fshRBo3kSI

As you can see it's here. Just how entrenched remains to be seen.

Last edited by Galounger; 10-16-2008 at 01:48 AM..

Old 10-16-2008, 11:52 AM

11,319 posts, read 21,889,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckysnap View Post
Illegals have NO respect for USA law.
Much of that might be due to the fact that US law often has no teeth or is very selectively enforced.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:23 PM

356 posts, read 1,121,931 times
Default Well i did warn you....

it wasn't PC. And that is YOUR opinion!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Atlanta is very new to the gang culture. The gang problem is not as establish like it is in Chicago and Los Angeles. And to answer your question, Atlanta does not have alot of hispanics in the city limit. There is only 50,000-60,000 hispanics in the city limits. And by the way, that was racist remark what you said about latinos. Not all latinos are like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or