U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 09:32 PM

8,011 posts, read 7,007,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder View Post
Do YOU KNOW, with all CERTAINLY, that Bush, DID know that there weren't ANY weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION there? After 9/11, he wasn't taking any chances! Atleast he's got a set of BALLS! Obama, looks to be another Jimmy Carter type. Wants to run around the world hugging and kissing all the 'rouge leaders'.
One of my best friends who is a white South Africa tells me that he does experience reverse racism.He's not bitter because he say that pre Aparthied the atrocities and unfairness he saw directed toward blacks is so much worse than any subtle racism he gets.However the black middle class in South Africa is one of the fastest growing ones in the world.It a painful but fair redistrubution of wealth.

AS far yo white people that vote for Obama I love it.It tells me there is hope for this ountry and people like you are slowly dying off.Maybe those of us who can live together in undrstanding canmove this country forward and not backwards.I understand that not all white people are not racist.When are you gonna stop trying to put black people in ONE category.

Sarah Palin? ok LOL.Its real classy when a woman that is runnuing for the highest office in the land can wrestle a moose as her claim to fame!!And you wonder why people across the world think we are idiots!!LOL
Quote:
Atleast he's got a set of BALLS!
OMG .His balls got us in a war we cannot afford.Do you not hear ALL of our military leaders complaining that we are "ill equipped to handle any other threats that might arise because we are bogged down in Iran?Have you looked at this country and the economic downfall that we are going through because of his"BIG BALLS"?LOL
George W is from a MULTI)mIllionaire family!!DicK CHeney as well!!John McCAin came from a family of priviledge as well.When are you gonna realize that all these rich people are distracting the lower classas by throwing race,religeon to get us not to notices that white and black working class are getting raped.Go ahead be "tool"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 09:32 PM

629 posts, read 163,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlogan0301 View Post
Oh and what newspapers does Sarah Palin read? That's right all of them! Since she reads all of them, when did Alaska start bordering Russia as she suggested? I never knew Alaska was that close to Russia, oh that is right, her foregin policy extends to the planes that travel over Alaska! WOW!!
15 minute plane ride is the distance between Russia and Alaska. How much foreign policy does Obama have? Oh, that's right, during his 'community organizing' days, he went on the 'Northside' of Chicago.

Palin has 'exuctive experience', Obama doesn't. Actually, she's the ONLY one who does on EITHER ticket!

Old 10-06-2008, 09:35 PM

230 posts, read 454,844 times
Quote:
ALL this talk about Africa, LOL LOL LOL! How many 'genocides' has them coutries there seen? You guys are trying to make it out like Africa is the next "BLACK MECCA" behind ATL! LOL LOL LOL

WOW, and the HATRED you guys have for our ARMED FORCES. They ain't nothing but a bunch of BULLIES running rampant thru the countries there in? Is this how the Obama supporters feel towards America?

Ain't Obama linked to a 'homegrown' terrorist also? I see his supporters and how they think now (scary to say the least). I guess if he's elected, you'll all run out and start burning the American flags?
Welder, just extreme even for you, I mean, seriously because afgone and I know are stats and history about the country and how unliked the USA is, then we have to be scary, like the sore losing McCain/Palin team would like to have Americans believe that Obama is linked to a terrorist. He was 8 years old when that man was involved with those organizations. You are so out of touch with Africa and the reality that America is not liked, that, that is SCARY!

Old 10-06-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
HBO is now MAINSTREAM media? LOL Michelle Obama has class? LOL Like saying "That Obama being nominated was the first time she was proud of America"? Poor little Michelle.....aw, America too tough on you? Truth? Ya, we heard her truth and ALL her and husband's Trinity church crowd! (including the GREAT 'Rev Wright')
Apparently it was'nt too tough she's living the so called American dream,by graduationg with honors from one of the top schools in the nation.UH stuipid im In the Air Force?My DAD was a Command Sgt Major in the Army and my Grandfather was the first black major in his regiment in th Army.So who hates what?

Old 10-06-2008, 09:36 PM

I'm done, this is getting WAY too stupid. I ain't changing your mind, and you ain't changing mine. I know what lurks below both races. Alot of white people don't, cause they don't interact with alot of blacks, in some cases NEVER.

Obama, is VERY lucky in that regard. Cause if they did know, he'd lose alot of the white vote.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:39 PM

Quote:
15 minute plane ride is the distance between Russia and Alaska. How much foreign policy does Obama have? Oh, that's right, during his 'community organizing' days, he went on the 'Northside' of Chicago.

Palin has 'exuctive experience', Obama doesn't. Actually, she's the ONLY one who does on EITHER ticket!
What executive experience, what, being President of the PTA!?!? or the Soccer Mom Organization of Alaska? Go look at the stats 50% of Americans, which include Republicans do not believe Palin would be prepared to be President of the United States of America.

You bashed afonega1 all day about stats and facts and recants. So when are you going to give me the stats, that show McCain is losing please? I even gave you some websites.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:42 PM

Quote:

Ok in that 15minute plane ride,when was the last time she went to Russia?Just because you are elected does not give you knowledge on how to run the country.Education can.Every president and Vice Pres has gone to an Ivy League school.Particularily Yale,Princeton,Naval Acad.West Point or Harvard.
Sarah Palin does not even have a knowledge of world affairs,she just got her passport a few years ago.This is more important today than ever,Give it up dude.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
Apparently it was'nt too tough she's living the so called American dream,by graduationg with honors from one of the top schools in the nation.UH stuipid im In the Air Force?My DAD was a Command Sgt Major in the Army and my Grandfather was the first black major in his regiment in th Army.So who hates what?
Exactly!! Harvard is #1 this year on the College Boards of top 100 colleges and universities. He still hasn't even answered what the "cute" Sarah Palin has done in her college career, or did she even ever have one?

Funny, but wow, Afonega1, I think we actually shut Welder up! LOL!! Never thought that would happen.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Exactly!! Harvard is #1 this year on the College Boards of top 100 colleges and universities. He still hasn't even answered what the "cute" Sarah Palin has done in her college career, or did she even ever have one?

Funny, but wow, Afonega1, I think we actually shut Welder up! LOL!! Never thought that would happen.
Tired of hearing the brothers and sisters babble! Move on, cause I am!

Old 10-06-2008, 09:45 PM

Quote:
What executive experience, what, being President of the PTA!?!? or the Soccer Mom Organization of Alaska? Go look at the stats 50% of Americans, which include Republicans do not believe Palin would be prepared to be President of the United States of America.

You bashed afonega1 all day about stats and facts and recants. So when are you going to give me the stats, that show McCain is losing please? I even gave you some websites.
I KNOW RIGHT!!If Obama was white,Sarah Palin would not even be here.Obama would have won in a landslide!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta