U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 12:27 PM

6 posts, read 22,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolyfett View Post
Naw my dude, just saying image is very important here. You can act like one thing, look like one thing & be something totally different. Getting chicks here in Atlanta is easy, just don't do a lot of talking. The chicks here will really talk your ear off...let em.

What do ya mean dont do alot of talking?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 01:50 PM

341 posts, read 1,218,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL10 View Post
Just curious of places I can go to meet young, professional women. I'm not into "grungy" bars with smoking and loud music. Looking more for an upscale, classy place....keeping in mind I don't want to go where they are stuck-up either. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

^^^^
The best place to meet professional and SEXY women in Atlanta is any Whole Foods Market; I find the one on Ponce De Leon is best, with the one on W. Paces Ferry and the one on Briarcliff and LaVista not too far behind. But honestly the best place to meet a professional woman is anywhere outside your front door, you can run into a "dime piece" anywhere. Of the girls whom I've seriously dated, almost all of them I met at some random locale such as a gas station, grocery store, or other places in between. I recently met a beautiful 28 year old young lady from Bangladesh out walking my dogs one morning, and I met my ex-girlfriend in traffic literally; she pulled up on the side of my car and asked me for directions. Long story short stay out of the clubs here if your looking to meet “professional” women; nothing wrong with going out, I’ll party with the best of them, but the clubs here are for finding Ms. Tonight, not Mrs. Right.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:25 PM

1,104 posts, read 1,172,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfootball007 View Post
Check your private message dude.

Old 11-18-2008, 08:32 PM

579 posts, read 1,555,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPAT View Post
In footbal this term is meant to imply going forward full steam ahead, ie. not dancing around or hesitating. I am assuming (and hoping) this is what the poster was meaning to imply... that the OP should "go for it" without hesitating (or something like that)... otherwise, that would definately be a disturbing post
This guy has it correct - My intention was to express "to go for the gain as opposed to dancing in the backfield". Of course, I did use a double entendre and I guess it does indeed take people with certain kinds of explicit thoughts/images floating around their heads to jump to their own conclusions. Football is a national pastime, so I felt such an expression would be well-understood.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:53 AM

1 posts, read 3,039 times
Default seriously?!?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota1234 View Post
I have gone out in the Virginia Highlands a few times as well, and although I love the atmosphere there the girls seem to be just mean.
Yeah I moved to Virginia Highlands 4 months ago and its been retched. The women here are surprisingly reminiscient of the piranas I used to try and hit on when I lived in eastern europe.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:15 PM

9,188 posts, read 30,177,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcibbt View Post
Yeah I moved to Virginia Highlands 4 months ago and its been retched. The women here are surprisingly reminiscient of the piranas I used to try and hit on when I lived in eastern europe.

Geez people - keep it nice or the single's bar will be closed for the night.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:34 PM

625 posts, read 938,270 times
I'm not a girl but I can be one if you'd like

Welcome to Atlanta LOL

Old 12-15-2008, 02:17 PM

11,319 posts, read 22,436,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondandfun View Post

Welcome to Atlanta LOL
Hehehehe.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfootball007 View Post
Meaning most women here have a lot going on. At least the ones I meet. They like to talk about themselves. Meaning don't say what YOU got and what YOU like until she ask. Basically don't talk about yourself, she wants to talk about herself to you. A lot of men are not good listeners, and it keeps a lot of dudes from scoring. I want you all to score! There is plenty of food on the table.

God I love this city.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondandfun View Post

Welcome to Atlanta LOL
*violently bashing my head against the keyboard right now*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or