Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 05:55 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,398,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawfishn52t52 View Post

hi,i put up 15,000 lights on the house,it also is what we did back in pittsburgh,my dad and i ,in the snow, sure miss it this time a year,, the address is 2606 brigadier,ct, marietta, ga, 30064,its behind the lowes on dallas hwy, the sub. is garrison ridge, have a merry christmas,and the best for the new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmhmm--'A Cajun'--you people from Louisiana know how to 'Celebrate'--every day is a party down on the bayou?

LOL--my best friend's family is from LA--that is how I know 'about you', crawfishn--etouffier? sp? ---her Dad and brother are 'Masters' at that dish--should have been chefs/Emeril types. Her brother--lol--all we can 'Do' about him is love him. So we do---lol--crazy people in LA--New Orleans---House of the Rising Sun---good tune.

I will have to 'trek' on over to Marietta--all the way from N. Druid Hills--find a time when the 'traffic' is elsewhere. One more time--'I HATE THE ATL DRIVERS THAT ARE INSANE', just wanted to be certain that everyone knows how I feel about THAT.

lol

jingle, jingle--I think we might have a White Christmas--cold enough--humidity seems about right--that might be nice, eh?

Rare--but there have been a few in Atlanta.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2009, 03:05 PM

1 posts, read 5,285 times
Default Avoid Overpriced Lake Lanier Lights

I have visited both Lake Lanier and Life University Lights in the past. However, Lake Lanier is much closer to me so I have gone there every year for many years. However, this year, when I went, I got big time sticker shock. The price jumped from $25 a car to $60! This is totally outrageous. Even the $40 price for weekdays is far too much. Unlike Stone Mountain, it is not packed a large park that makes the $50 worth the admissions price. In past years, Lanier ALWAYS had long long lines. This year when I went, we were able to drive right up. We drove up and turned right around. They got greedy and will not make a change if we as consumers just accept the price hike. We are going back to Life University tonight. It is worth the 50 minute drive on principal alone.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:02 PM

4 posts, read 20,061 times
Residential display - 1st Place Winner of 2008 Roswell/Georgia Power Holiday Lights Contest

Mint Julep Christmas Display
311 Julep Ct, Alpharetta, GA 30009
Fairfax Subdivision off Rucker Rd

A 36 minute light show with 35,000 lights that are synchronized to 17 holiday songs. Free display, but donations are graciously accepted and ALL funds are given to the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Sibley Heart Center.

Display runs Sun-Thu 6:00pm to 10:00pm and Fri-Sat til 10:30pm
Now through Jan 6th

Please stop by (if it's not raining). You won't be disappointed.

Richard
Attached Thumbnails
Where to see great christmas lights kenn. Ga-_mg_7439-large-.jpg  

Old 12-20-2009, 01:00 PM

1 posts, read 4,499 times
Default Kennesaw Light Show - Come Visit!

At the Meckley Family Xmas holiday light show, we have 30,000+ lights synchronized to 15 songs for your enjoyment. Our show runs Sun - Thurs 5:30 - 9 pm and Fri/Sat 5:30 - 10 pm... located in the Arden Lake subdivision... off Shiloh road between Bells Ferry and Wade Green Rd.

Tune your radio to 88.3 fm and enjoy from the warmth of your car! (please turn off your headlights and do NOT block driveways!)

No cost so come enjoy. Donations are more than welcome (box located next to our post box)... all proceeds benefit Papa's Pantry - helping N. GA families in need.

For more info, come to [URL]http://www.meckleyfamilyxmas.com[/URL]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta