Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 11:15 PM

2 posts, read 6,015 times

Advertisements

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hello how are you doing? My name is Tequilla. I love playing basketball just like I’m sure you do. I’m trying to get some women basketball players together. That is willing to play on regular once a week, twice week. That just wants to play basketball or just looking to exercise. I just want to play ball. We get enough people we can play. Email me back and ill keep you posted Thank you for your time.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2009, 11:16 PM

2 posts, read 6,015 times
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hello how are you doing? My name is Tequilla. I love playing basketball just like I’m sure you do. I’m trying to get some women basketball players together. That is willing to play on regular once a week, twice week. That just wants to play basketball or just looking to exercise. I just want to play ball. We get enough people we can play. Email me back and ill keep you posted Thank you for your time.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Old 06-30-2009, 12:02 AM

9,191 posts, read 33,776,818 times
There is already a thread on this topic, so both are being merged into one thread.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:29 PM

1 posts, read 2,370 times
Hello!

My name is Jessica Simpson and I have a Women's League in Cobb County, GA. Its for ALL WOMEN ages 18 years and older interested in recreational play. Games will be held on Saturday's during the day time. There will be 7 weeks play and then playoffs. The season will begin the first weekend in December, tentative date 12/4/2010. Contact me via email at [email]jessicadsimpson@gmail.com[/email] (Jessica Simpson, League Director) or [email]info@dynamicsportsinc.com[/email] (Marcus Tate, Dynamic Sports President) for more information. You can register yourself as a free agent online at [url=http://www.dynamicsportsinc.com]Welcome Page[/url]

Kind Regards,

Jessica Simpson

Old 01-30-2011, 08:56 PM

1 posts, read 2,242 times
Women's Basketball League 18 yrs+ is starting 6/18/2011 in Dekalb County. Teams will play on saturdays from 1pm-5 pm. Each team will play 10 games. The playoffs will last one day and will start the week after the last game. You can sign up a team or you can be assigned to a team. Please contact: [email]womensbballleague@yahoo.com[/email]

Old 10-12-2011, 07:27 PM

3 posts, read 5,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tequillajcksn View Post
[size=3]hello how are you doing? My name is tequilla. I love playing basketball just like i’m sure you do. I’m trying to get some women basketball players together. That is willing to play on regular once a week, twice week. That just wants to play basketball or just looking to exercise. I just want to play ball. We get enough people we can play. Email me back and ill keep you posted thank you for your time.[/size]
i been looking for sumone to hit the gym with and play wit also..im trynna play in a league or something..everyone tells me i should be in the wnba kuz i have the skills but i just didnt make the right decisions kummin outta high school.. But hit me up
im in stone mountain

Old 10-12-2011, 07:28 PM

I been looking for a partner to get back in shape wit..by balling and hitting the gym..im also trynna get into a league or something..i feel like my skills are going to waste kuz im not really playing like i should be..

Old 10-12-2011, 07:34 PM

I feel the same way..im looking too..if u find any let me know..im also looking for a partner to hit the gym up with..la fitness..im really trynna get back in shape..

Old 08-15-2014, 02:06 AM

1 posts, read 1,090 times
Hi if there any women teams who would like travel to Savannah and Savannah Travel to Atlanta to play in tournaments or Exhibition games to stay engaged as well as condition. Contact Coach Green @savcavs@gmail.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta