U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-01-2009, 05:07 PM
 
Location: Metropolis, USA
1,104 posts, read 441,455 times
Reputation: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by stl2ga View Post

What do you mean "good enough"?

As my question read... I want my profession to match my lifestyle. Where I'm from people want to know what you do for a living. That determines what circles you run in. I go lots of Entertainter parties, Ball Players Etc. If they knew I was a Nurse they would prob look down on me. So thats why I asked "Is that good enough?". On the other hand they know me as the Real Estate girl and I get hella respect...I do live comfortable but I need something more stable in my life. Hope you have a better understanding.
Hey sweetie, you should totally move to Atlanta. It is full of rich, professional men, just waiting to date you. Also keep the nurse thing a secret, you don't want your new Atlanta friends to look down on you my dear. If you can afford more than 300K on a home, hey by all means sweetie you should go all out, all the high class divas in Atlanta would look down on you if you didn't, they would think you were not good enough to live here. Only date men that can afford to date you. Be sure you get a credit score, a secure rich man would have no problem revealing his credit score. I totally understand what you mean. I am gay, so girl you could hang out with me when you get here. Send me a message baby girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-01-2009, 05:43 PM
 
235 posts, read 526,558 times
Reputation: 46
"They see me trollin" ....

{set to the words of a popular hip-hop song about rollin' ...}
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-01-2009, 10:08 PM
 
Location: Atlanta,GA
2,614 posts, read 3,611,274 times
Reputation: 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolyfett View Post
Hey sweetie, you should totally move to Atlanta. It is full of rich, professional men, just waiting to date you. Also keep the nurse thing a secret, you don't want your new Atlanta friends to look down on you my dear. If you can afford more than 300K on a home, hey by all means sweetie you should go all out, all the high class divas in Atlanta would look down on you if you didn't, they would think you were not good enough to live here. Only date men that can afford to date you. Be sure you get a credit score, a secure rich man would have no problem revealing his credit score. I totally understand what you mean. I am gay, so girl you could hang out with me when you get here. Send me a message baby girl.
ROFLMAO!! ..Cooly, you're killing me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmenomen View Post
"They see me trollin" ....

{set to the words of a popular hip-hop song about rollin' ...}
Good one! I was thinking the same thing, lmao.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2009, 06:59 AM
 
18 posts, read 34,325 times
Reputation: 17
Does anyone have anything educated to say that is not about my personality? Lets go back to the question I posted. What careers do rich women have in GA?

The only rich women I know here are either:
Born with a silver spoon
Slept their way to the top or
Are CEO's or VP's

Is there anything else out there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2009, 07:04 AM
 
9,125 posts, read 22,959,780 times
Reputation: 3321
Quote:
Originally Posted by stl2ga View Post
Does anyone have anything educated to say that is not about my personality? Lets go back to the question I posted. What careers do rich women have in GA?

The only rich women I know here are either:
Born with a silver spoon
Slept their way to the top or
Are CEO's or VP's

Is there anything else out there?
Your question is absurd, since you're asking about "rich" women, yet the only qualfiers you've given are that you want to live in a $300k house and make $100k/year- neither of those qualfies as even remotely close to rich- otherwise I'd be "rich", and I certainly am not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2009, 07:26 AM
 
18 posts, read 34,325 times
Reputation: 17
Default Here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
Your question is absurd, since you're asking about "rich" women, yet the only qualfiers you've given are that you want to live in a $300k house and make $100k/year- neither of those qualfies as even remotely close to rich- otherwise I'd be "rich", and I certainly am not.
First of all I never stated I am rich. I said I have money (theres a difference) You should re-read the question. Since you are the Mod you should set a good example by answering my question, instead of attacking me.

I already live in the equivalent of a $300K GA home so that's where I'm going to stay. In the STL Nurses don't stay in my area. Although they may in GA. IDK

Once again I will ask: What careers do rich women in GA? Other that the ones I stated? If you don't know keep it moving....Simple as that. Why waste your time talking about my living situation?

This question is not about my finances it was meant to be background info...come on now people. Is there anyone who is positive & not bitter on here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2009, 07:39 AM
 
9,125 posts, read 22,959,780 times
Reputation: 3321
You haven't defined "rich", so how can your question be answered? YOu come in here asking about what career you can get into that'll make $100k/year, then you re-state your question as "what careers do rich women in Atlanta have"- those are two entirely different questions- so what exactly are you trying to find out, and how do you define "rich"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2009, 07:59 AM
 
18 posts, read 34,325 times
Reputation: 17
Default Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
You haven't defined "rich", so how can your question be answered? YOu come in here asking about what career you can get into that'll make $100k/year, then you re-state your question as "what careers do rich women in Atlanta have"- those are two entirely different questions- so what exactly are you trying to find out, and how do you define "rich"?
You don't have to be rich to be single in a 300K home. You are right, my house has nothing to do with it. Here is my original question below:

What are some of the most common careers for rich AA women in the ATL who live in $300K houses?

Re-phased:

What are some of the most common careers of AA women in the ATL making around 100K per year?

I am already in Real Estate & it seems like there's nothing else out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2009, 10:16 AM
 
9,125 posts, read 22,959,780 times
Reputation: 3321
We live in a 300k neighborhood, and there are two single women on our street- one is a sales rep, and the other works for a medical equipment firm. The thing is, neither of them is 25- they're both in their 40's. The only careers that are likely to get you a $100k salary at 25 without some specialized training like being an MD, stock broker, etc., are going to be sales of high $$ items like homes (tough in this market), or stripping, I'm sorry to say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2009, 10:52 AM
 
Location: Atlanta,GA
2,614 posts, read 3,611,274 times
Reputation: 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by stl2ga View Post
You don't have to be rich to be single in a 300K home. You are right, my house has nothing to do with it. Here is my original question below:

What are some of the most common careers for rich AA women in the ATL who live in $300K houses?

Re-phased:

What are some of the most common careers of AA women in the ATL making around 100K per year?

I am already in Real Estate & it seems like there's nothing else out there.

If you have to ask again at this point, then go ask a counselor. Stop trolling and wasting people's time.

My last and long post got deleted, but I hope you had a chance to read it. I was trying to be nice too, because from your replies, it's clear you still don't understand.

I honestly doubt you're in Real Estate. What's so hard to understand?
Your questions go from one extreme to another. It's like pulling teeth with you.

I answered both questions in the long thread. IT SHOULD BE THE SAME ALL OVER!! WHETHER IN GA, NY, FL, MO....The careers and salaries should be similar (there are variables of course). You did not have to come to a GA forum to ask those questions imho.

FROM YOUR ASKING THESE QUESTIONS, YOU MAKE TWO POSSIBILITIES OBVIOUS:

1. You are not who you say you are. I doubt you're in Real Estate
and don't make anything close to what you claim to as a 'realtor'. Who and why would someone leave a well paying, lucrative, and rewarding career ? And in this market, I doubt you and most realtors are doing well. (hence the career change ).

2. You're not done with college yet. You'd have an idea if you were in that situation. Let me guess, you're maybe in your 3rd year, and still dont know what you want to do with your life. That's understandable.

GO TO A CA-REER- COUN-SE-LOR!! You are not doing yourself a favor here, because you're going in all directions and the contradictions are piling up.

Atlantagreg,
I was nicer this time..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:08 AM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top