U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 05:12 PM

2 posts, read 5,547 times

Advertisements

I need a good real estate agent and/or agency. I am moving there in August. I need help. Will b down there to visit and meet with agent in March so I can get this thing on the ball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 09:37 AM

1 posts, read 2,201 times
Default Anneewakee Trails

Does anyone have the HOA phone number. We will move in May to rent a home in the neighborhood. What procedures do I need to have access to pool. Does the owner need to turn in our names. the owner says the agent will provide a key pass but this alone does not seem to provide a registration or any organization to the matter...

Old 07-09-2009, 10:40 AM

1 posts, read 2,025 times
Question Untrue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy39 View Post
The construction quality is poor for most of those homes. That's exactly why they're so less expensive. Also the sd is practically out in the country.
I know I am behind the curve on this one, however as a resident of Anneewakee Trails I must object!, your statement is filled with falsehoods- the construction quality of these homes are not poor at all.

Old 08-02-2009, 08:50 PM

3 posts, read 9,604 times
I would like to know a few things about HOA's. Brookmont, it's coming back (their homes are GORGEOUS, BTW!) What are their HOA dues now? Also, I live in Douglasville and I have no complaints. The mall is only 4 minutes from my home as well as my doctor's office...restaurants...etc. Personally, I like it. I DO have a concern as to my subdivision, though. It was foreclosed on and we were wondering about another builder coming in and building homes that won't compare in value to our own. How does an HOA cover this? Also, our builder is quite the moron so he's avoiding us at all costs. Seems he may have taken our HOA money and run with it. Can we form our own? If so, how do we get rid of this guy as the president? Or do we? BTW, don't buy anything from anyone with the last name of Robinson. And, if you'd like to know which realtor NOT to use...come in here and I'll email their names to you and tell you EXACTLY how they treat some of their clients. MIND-BLOWING what some people will do to make a lousy buck...even trading their own INTEGRITY!

Old 08-03-2009, 11:28 AM

256 posts, read 647,864 times
What on earth does S/D mean??

Old 08-03-2009, 11:32 AM

2,678 posts, read 5,081,501 times
Its suburban lingo for sub-division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Springs Rep. View Post
What on earth does S/D mean??

Old 05-09-2010, 05:19 PM

2 posts, read 3,078 times
Default Welcome

We have lived in this S/ D x 3.5 years over Buckhead. Daughter finished UVWG Deans list. Great mixture of people. However she,s young and growing(the community). People tend to be private but caring. I could'nt have made a smarter move.I live in a savannah with completed basement or frist floor.My neighbors are great I am a professional nurse and own a business in Daytona,Fla. Good Luck !!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutjob2 View Post
Thinking of relocating to Ga and Douglasville with my partner. Should I anticipate any problems or is this a gay friendly

Old 05-09-2010, 05:24 PM

2 posts, read 3,078 times
Default key

Owner must obtain the via known property owner or themselves via hoa sec.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbaghdad1971 View Post
Does anyone have the HOA phone number. We will move in May to rent a home in the neighborhood. What procedures do I need to have access to pool. Does the owner need to turn in our names. the owner says the agent will provide a key pass but this alone does not seem to provide a registration or any organization to the matter...

Old 07-14-2011, 09:00 AM

4 posts, read 7,977 times
Douglasville is a great place to live. Yes we have our problems just like every where else. As for all this crime people are talking about (which by the way are coming from people who don't even live here) is not that bad. All I keep hearing is the crime index. Well compare it to other cities around metro Atlanta or anywhere else for that matter. Them you will see low crime really is in Douglas County. As for the schools, that is a country wide problem, but again compare to other Douglas County do ok.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:18 PM

2 posts, read 1,586 times
2013... I'm thinking of purchasing a home in Anneewakee Trails. My father and I owned a home in Lithia Springs with a great family community and environment. This was in early 2000's. We all know that times has changed, drastically ... some not for the better, but what's the environment in Anneewakee Trails currently? I'd HATE to be "stuck" in a home for a few years and not be happy with my surroundings, or worse be comfortable in my home. I do have to say that my agent told me good things about the community itself but I'd like to hear first hand from current residents. Thanks for any comments and advice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or