Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 02:53 PM

550 posts, read 1,637,056 times

Advertisements

Actually, to Sheree's defense (as if she needs my help, lol), from what I understand, the laws in Georgia are such that a person can be out on their behinds less than 30 days after the first house payment is missed. If her husband had been paying the mortgage, his contact information was likely who the bank first notified. Sheree very well could have been out of the loop and not known anything until the few days before she had to be out. Because it can happen that quick. Her husband may have waited until the divorce was finalized, so he wouldn't upset the apple cart, before he quit paying the mortgage. Sort of makes sense to me. But she should have know whether or not he was obligated to pay the mortgage, my guess she knew he wasn't going to be providing THAT roof over head any longer, but wasn't given the heads up regarding the foreclosure.

The part I wonder about how she had her new place lined up and ready to move into so quick, but it could have been a rent with option to buy, which was available immediately - really not that hard to find these days. Presumably she gets alimony and child support to supplement her RHOA pay.

Last edited by StPaulEastSider; 08-01-2009 at 03:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2009, 07:07 PM

572 posts, read 1,870,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantaATL View Post
Well If the show is horrible to you guys then why are you watching it??????? And someone would be very small minded to believe that this represents all of Atlanta. Most people in America Love drama. Thats why flavor of love was a success and Jerry springer Now Real housewives of Atlanta.
Exactly! The same people gonna be on here next week talking about what happened on episode 2.

Me, I love the show myself. I like that Kandi got on the show since she's like Lisa; both of them have a career. Atleast Lisa & Kandi have things going for them. NeNe, Kim, DeShawn, and Sheree (sound like a ghetto girl posse, LOL) don't do nothing but try and look cute, and start a business in an industry they know nothing about.

Dwayne is my dude: "Who is this person throwing a fashion show with no fashion?" LOL

That's another stereotype, of the gay black man in Atlanta. The only straight men on the show are Lisa & NeNe's husbands. Every other man you see on the show is so flamboyant.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:17 AM

1,303 posts, read 2,093,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggs1 View Post
Exactly! The same people gonna be on here next week talking about what happened on episode 2.

Me, I love the show myself. I like that Kandi got on the show since she's like Lisa; both of them have a career. Atleast Lisa & Kandi have things going for them. NeNe, Kim, DeShawn, and Sheree (sound like a ghetto girl posse, LOL) don't do nothing but try and look cute, and start a business in an industry they know nothing about.

Dwayne is my dude: "Who is this person throwing a fashion show with no fashion?" LOL

That's another stereotype, of the gay black man in Atlanta. The only straight men on the show are Lisa & NeNe's husbands. Every other man you see on the show is so flamboyant.
Now you said that. They all will be on here talking about next expisode thats coming on. I like the show, its very entertaining to watch. I met sharee Ne Ne at Ne, yos birthday party during BET hip hop awards weekend they are nice people.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:19 AM

2,218 posts, read 4,369,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggs1 View Post
Not me! I can't stand to see more than 2 minutes of that show.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:56 AM

572 posts, read 1,870,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billl View Post
Not me! I can't stand to see more than 2 minutes of that show.
Now bill, I see that you posted five times on this thread; you're one of the main posters! You can't hate on a tv show that many times without reviewing (watching) it.

I'm not surprised that they got rid of DeShawn. She was the only person that seemed happy with her life, and we can't have no happy people on the Real Housewives of Atlanta! We need some baby mama drama, wig pullin, cat calling, deceitfulness to make a good show. DeShawn was just too chill.

Lisa is chill too, she doesn't have any major problems; but the only reason I think they let her stay on is because of Her & Ed; they are a fine a** couple. You can't get rid of the finest people on the show! I can stare at Lisa all day. She looks so good to be 38 years old; if I didn't know her, I'd put her at 26 yrs old tops!

Old 08-02-2009, 03:27 PM

1,262 posts, read 2,973,514 times
Haha, to further irritate some people on here with my love of RH, I am actually hosting a Real Houseives party later this month. We are having Skinny Girl Margaritas (for Bethenny NY), chardonnay (for NeNe ATL), dirty martinis with blue chesse stuffed olives (Gretchen OC). As well as original drinks like 'table flipping' lemonade, 'exclusive gated community' empanadas, 'top level executive' martinis, 'crazy eyes' salad, and more! Haha, this show is utter staged trash, but it's still entertaining! Hoorah to those who got these references!

Old 08-02-2009, 03:44 PM

371 posts, read 1,554,996 times
It's ok, I know that Atlanta women are significantly better quality that portrayed on this tv show.

Old 08-02-2009, 05:15 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,399,983 times
This show is a riot! Between Atlanta, NJ, and NY it cannot get anymore goofy.
Next they will combine the three.
I don't think any of them are in Sugarloaf anymore. NeNe was evicted after last season for not paying rent, Shree is out due to foreclosure, and how soon will the other one married to the ex-Raider fare. If the Raiders release you oh where will you go? The CFL or World League
Oh Well, episode 2 coming soon. Isn't there where the wig from the token white gal gets ripped off? And she says she is only 29. Yeah! I'm 29 too, or even 39, lol

Old 08-02-2009, 05:25 PM

573 posts, read 2,505,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsonga View Post
Haha, to further irritate some people on here with my love of RH, I am actually hosting a Real Houseives party later this month. We are having Skinny Girl Margaritas (for Bethenny NY), chardonnay (for NeNe ATL), dirty martinis with blue chesse stuffed olives (Gretchen OC). As well as original drinks like 'table flipping' lemonade, 'exclusive gated community' empanadas, 'top level executive' martinis, 'crazy eyes' salad, and more! Haha, this show is utter staged trash, but it's still entertaining! Hoorah to those who got these references!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that's awesome.

Old 08-02-2009, 05:44 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,399,983 times
Interesting:

4 Out Of 5 Real Housewives Of Atlanta Are Actually Broke - Real housewives of atlanta - Jezebel

Fact or Fiction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta