U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-21-2009, 03:42 PM

10 posts, read 15,160 times

Advertisements

Alright... In my seemingly never ending quest for a decent apartment complex...

I work off of Peachtree Pkwy, near Spalding Rd. Most of the places right near work are... Shady... to say the least. I've seen some nicer looking places a bit further north near Medlock Bridge which is fine with me (The Reserve at John's Creek Walk) except I've heard that they are extremely poorly insulated units. I've also heard that they have gone WAY downhill in the past year...

I'd prefer something that is fun for a mid/late 20 year old (within walking distance to a bar and grill or whatnot would be fantastic) but also quiet.

Ideally I'd like a 1 bedroom with attached garage (motorcycles), but I realize that may be hard to find.. I'm aware of theft issues in apartment complexes, everything is alarmed but if it's 3/4 mile away that won't help much.. Either way a garage isn't a dealbreaker - I don't ride nearly as much as I used to but a garage would be nice..

I don't really have a defined price range, I'm hoping to find something for around $900/mo or less..

Thanks All!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2009, 01:53 PM

141 posts, read 267,143 times
How about the Berkshires they have two locations not far from you one near the intersection of Spalding and Medlock Bridge ( ok priced, not too shady). Decent bars within a mile. The other is on P'tree Industrial just inside Duluth (moderately priced, far from shady thanks to Duluth's finest). Same story on the bars there are two that I know of. I llived in both, went from one to the other. The staff isn't bad, maintenance moves quick and they both tout millions in upgrades.

The Berkshires @ Howell Ferry
The Berkshires @ Medlock Bridge
Theres one more in Roswell but I honestly can't remember the @ part
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta