Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 07:59 AM

19 posts, read 82,071 times

Advertisements

I write here some questions so I haven't to open a lot of thread.

1. Which is the tallest building in Atlanta?
2. There is a Wendy's in Atlanta? Where is it?
3. Which il the best fast food in Atlanta?
4. What do you think about Hyatt Hotel downtown?
5. How much a taxi ride from Hartsfield airport to downtown?
6. How is the wheather in January/February?
7. Where is a Savannah Restaurant in Atlanta?

Last edited by fumbleman; 11-12-2009 at 08:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 08:18 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,047,072 times
Tallest building: Bank of America Tower. 35th tallest in the world, tallest in the U.S. outside of Chicago and NYC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of...Plaza_(Atlanta)

Old 11-12-2009, 08:40 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,423,187 times
1) Was answered.

2) Wendy's® - Quality Is Our Recipe®

Go there, and enter your location or zip code (in Atlanta) and you can find one. I hope that's not all your diet consists of. Enjoy!!

3) That's a subjective question. Try different places, and form your opinion. Maybe you can recommend a place once you've tried a few. (For health reasons, try to diversify your diet..just advice )

4) Let someone chyme in on that one. I've been to different Hyatt hotels, they're ok. I wouldn't expect the one in Atlanta to be that much different.

5) Go here: Atlanta Taxicabs from Atlanta Checker Cab Company, Atlanta Lenox Taxi Company Inc., Atlanta, Georgia, Welcome or here Atlanta Airport Transportation | Taxicab Atlanta | Car Service Atlanta | Taxi Atlanta
Get an estimate from there. It should be more acurate than what most people here could tell you.

6) National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report (again, enter the city, state...and bingo you have your weather)

However, to answer your question, it's not hot around that time. According to the weather channel, today right now it's 55 degrees.

7) A Savannah Restaurant? You got me there.

Old 11-12-2009, 08:45 AM

285 posts, read 876,354 times
5) Check with your hotel and see if they have a shuttle. Also check the other shuttle buses rather than taxis.

I'm sure the Hyatt can come pick you up from Marta also, or you can walk. I think the closest station is Peachtree Center. That'll cost you $2

Old 11-12-2009, 10:23 AM

927 posts, read 2,225,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fumbleman View Post
I write here some questions so I haven't to open a lot of thread.

1. Which is the tallest building in Atlanta?
2. There is a Wendy's in Atlanta? Where is it?
3. Which il the best fast food in Atlanta?
4. What do you think about Hyatt Hotel downtown?
5. How much a taxi ride from Hartsfield airport to downtown?
6. How is the wheather in January/February?
7. Where is a Savannah Restaurant in Atlanta?

1. Been answered
2. Plenty. Google it.
3. Chick-Fil-A without a doubt.
4. No experience/impression of it
5. About $30, but a shuttle is less ($25 for the Atlanta Link, which travels every 15 minutes from the airport)
6. January's our coldest month. You can expect days in the 30s and less at night. It starts warming up late Feb.
7. Never heard of it.

And btw, I know for some of these, a local's opinion is worthy, but why do people insist on asking about things that's more readily available in a quick internet search? Is it really easier to create a post about this than just looking for Wendy's in google search? Just a thought for the day.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:28 AM

3,332 posts, read 3,694,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizchick86 View Post
1. Been answered
2. Plenty. Google it.
3. Chick-Fil-A without a doubt.
4. No experience/impression of it
5. About $30, but a shuttle is less ($25 for the Atlanta Link, which travels every 15 minutes from the airport)
6. January's our coldest month. You can expect days in the 30s and less at night. It starts warming up late Feb.
7. Never heard of it.

And btw, I know for some of these, a local's opinion is worthy, but why do people insist on asking about things that's more readily available in a quick internet search? Is it really easier to create a post about this than just looking for Wendy's in google search? Just a thought for the day.
Chil Fil A is the best fast food joint!!! thats one the north doesn't have! The first I saw one was in college at Univ. of VA.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:29 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,047,072 times
Average for January is a high of 55 and a low temp of 33. It may be colder but there is a good chance you'll get highs in the 40's and 50's.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:31 AM

7,731 posts, read 14,364,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebck120 View Post
Chil Fil A is the best fast food joint!!! thats one the north doesn't have! The first I saw one was in college at Univ. of VA.
There are multiple locations in the North, including on campus at NYU near your old neighborhood.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:36 AM

927 posts, read 2,225,785 times
A pity most NYers don't get to experience the beauty of Chick-Fil-A. That one in NYU is the ONLY one in the 5 borough area. I am starting to crave their milkshakes right..about..now.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:43 AM

3,332 posts, read 3,694,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
There are multiple locations in the North, including on campus at NYU near your old neighborhood.
Really? they didn't have them up there when I was younger...

all I know is hands down! Chik Fil A is the best!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta