U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-07-2010, 01:38 PM

71 posts, read 107,533 times
Talking Help finding a hotel

Hi All,
Im visiting Atlanta in March and I would appreciate any hotel suggestions. Im hoping to stay in midtown or buckhead for a reasonable price.....maybe around $200???? Less if possible. Any suggestions?
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2010, 01:49 PM

750 posts, read 819,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel420 View Post
Hi All,
Im visiting Atlanta in March and I would appreciate any hotel suggestions. Im hoping to stay in midtown or buckhead for a reasonable price.....maybe around $200???? Less if possible. Any suggestions?
I've had a friend stay at the Hotel Palomar for a less than $200 and loved it. I would think you could get a good deal given the occupancy rates right now.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:49 PM

2,010 posts, read 1,852,646 times
I'm not sure what the prices are at the Midtown W, but there is a new hotel that you might want to try. The hotel bar was selected by the readers of the Atlanta Journal Constitution as the best in Metro Atlanta. The hotel is the Palomar in Midtown.

Midtown Atlanta Boutique Hotels: Hotel Palomar Atlanta Midtown?

Old 02-08-2010, 08:23 AM

2,317 posts, read 3,187,835 times
If your looking for an upscale hotel along with Palomar another option Atlanta Luxury Hotels, Midtown Atlanta Hotels | Loews Hotels on peachtree is about to open.

Atlanta Hotels- The Georgian Terrace- Midtown Atlanta Hotel Suites, Reservations is another nice option across from the famous Fox Theatre Official website - Atlanta,GA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: