Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2010, 07:57 AM

54 posts, read 138,148 times

Advertisements

Hello from England!

I have been looking at a few properties across the U.S and Atlanta is one of the areas I have been checking out.

Just a quick reference question really, what is the Fulton Country area like? Ideally the place will initially be rented out for a couple of years with a later view to me spending some time there myself.

I believe the zip code area Ive been checking out is 30058 if this helps?

Many thanks

Paul

Old 02-26-2010, 08:54 AM

1,320 posts, read 4,272,401 times
30058 is Lithonia, which is not in Fulton county and is a suburb of Atlanta.

Here's a google map to show it's position relative to the city:

30058 - Google Maps

What type of environment are you looking for?

Old 02-26-2010, 09:04 AM

725 posts, read 1,509,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly UK View Post
Hello from England!

I have been looking at a few properties across the U.S and Atlanta is one of the areas I have been checking out.

Just a quick reference question really, what is the Fulton Country area like? Ideally the place will initially be rented out for a couple of years with a later view to me spending some time there myself.

I believe the zip code area Ive been checking out is 30058 if this helps?

Many thanks

Paul
Don't wanna offend anybody, but imma strait shooter. South Fulton from downtown Atlanta down is let's say less than desirable. Of course you have a few nice spots. However it's less urban and in some places looks practically undeveloped and there are a lot of factors that keep property value really reallly low. I mean I saw a nice 4 bd house for 50 grand. The good thing about this is they redevelop Atlanta fast so they may gentrify or remodel the area... personally I don't think anytime soon...

North Fulton has some of the nicest property in the state... that's where the money is. It's a bit more urban, but the farther up you go the more suburban it gets. Most of the jobs are up there too....
hope that helps

Old 02-26-2010, 09:18 AM

9,191 posts, read 33,866,003 times
Pauly,

You already have posts/inquiries up in the Florida, Orlando, and Rochester rooms for the same thing. We do not allow cross-posting on the same subject here. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: