U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-01-2010, 07:01 PM

6,817 posts, read 4,238,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
What Greg said.

More than 40% of Lenox shoppers come from over 150+ miles away. This hasn't changed, and the place continues to have a waiting list for an ever increasing roster of tenants that would LOVE to have space there.
Yeah, but there seems to be a number of spots in the food court where stores fail frequently. And how come Hovan Mediterranean seems to get so little business but never fails? That place scares me. Just sayin'.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:03 PM

281 posts, read 373,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post
Whoever Wrote this too me thanks: Quote
um there is no such thing as god. so you are basically afraid of the flying spaghetti monster. nice. you fit right into atlanta.

If they were man enough they would have left me a message stating who they are boy I tell you there area alot cowards on this forum.
I didn't write the message to you, but I agree with the author whole-heartedly. I have been wanting to get a Flying spaghetti monster shirt. He is much cooler than that silly christian god. Neither exists though.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:03 PM

14,810 posts, read 9,515,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
Word. That's why I'm a 112 lb. 55 yo woman that carries a loaded pistol in my purse. Bring it. I'm DYING to use it.
Sweet. I would have loved to see you drop a couple of those theater loudmouths. These two people were standing up talking to the screen -- I asked them to cool it and the woman said "**** you old MF." It would have been a perfect time to bust a cap in their rear ends. No deadly force, just enough to let them know they weren't dealing with a *****.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathmanMathman View Post
And how come Hovan Mediterranean seems to get so little business but never fails? That place scares me. Just sayin'.
Not to worry. Those are nice people and long time friends of ours.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:07 PM

6,527 posts, read 6,760,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathmanMathman View Post
Yeah, but there seems to be a number of spots in the food court where stores fail frequently. And how come Hovan Mediterranean seems to get so little business but never fails? That place scares me. Just sayin'.
LOL! I have noticed the exact same thing.

In fact, when I was in high school I ate there on a dare as it seemed they had the same 5 sandwich rolls on permanent display. Long story short I lived to tell the tale, now know why they get so little business, and they still have the same 5 sandwich rolls on display.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:08 PM

16,249 posts, read 11,599,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
So, I have been there a few times. It's a nice mall with a big variety of stores common in most American malls to exclusive boutiques. It's also busy, and I have read quite a few reviews that say that Lenox Square is the "ghetto mall of Atlanta". While I did see some, it was not enough to make the whole experience bad and give the mall a bad rep.

So, do you think Lenox Square is ghetto??
No. The ghetto mall is called Greenbriar. South DeKalb is the "sorta ghetto" mall but it is dying since Stonecrest was built.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
Sweet. I would have loved to see you drop a couple of those theater loudmouths. These two people were standing up talking to the screen -- I asked them to cool it and the woman said "**** you old MF." It would have been a perfect time to bust a cap in their rear ends. No deadly force, just enough to let them know they weren't dealing with a *****.

A guy actually did shoot a loudmouth up in Philadelphia during a movie. I was hoping to contribute to his defense fund.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
No the kids at the theater making all the noise were those out of control white kids from cobb county, sagging their pants, talking loud on cell phone, tattoos, same type of white kids throwing rocks at people trying to enjoy a movie at Screen on the Green. What is Atlanta gong to do about these people?
Actually those east Cobb kids do kind of remind me of the Hitler Youth Squad.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvez View Post
A guy actually did shoot a loudmouth up in Philadelphia during a movie. I was hoping to contribute to his defense fund.
Yep. These bullies think they can do anything because they've got a crowd and don't think anybody will actually stop them. That's why you need to come out rocking when you pull that gun. You can't give them a nanosecond at that point.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:51 PM

1,667 posts, read 1,480,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvez View Post
I didn't write the message to you, but I agree with the author whole-heartedly. I have been wanting to get a Flying spaghetti monster shirt. He is much cooler than that silly christian god. Neither exists though.
I never said you did write that too me. I was talk about something else that you wrote me. I already kinda figured out who wrote that phrase to me. Coward people on this forum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta