Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 05:45 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,791,036 times

Advertisements

There haven't been teenagers in downtown Greenville in weeks. Quit bringing it up. And you wonder why Greenville forum members including me are getting sick of you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 06:03 PM

239 posts, read 701,886 times
if you are so proud of augusta GEORGIA why is your name CAROLINA pride? just curious?????

Old 08-30-2008, 06:08 PM

191 posts, read 522,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmeltdown View Post
if you are so proud of augusta GEORGIA why is your name CAROLINA pride? just curious?????
I will be glad to answer you back on that when you can answer,If you hate Augusta so much,why are you still living here?Don't lie either because I've done seen the earlier post where you said"you live on the GA/Sc border.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:13 PM

but on which side?

Old 08-30-2008, 07:30 PM
PJA

2,462 posts, read 3,176,740 times
I thought this was supposed to be about Augusta, not Greenville.

Old 08-30-2008, 11:55 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,791,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJA View Post
I thought this was supposed to be about Augusta, not Greenville.
Go bake me some cookies doughboy.

Old 09-06-2008, 09:00 PM

1 posts, read 1,610 times
Default Relocating to Georgia

Hello Mayor of Macon,

I am thinking about relocating to Georgia. I have corresponded with some people and I hear Macon is pretty laid back. I will be finished with my BA degree in organizational communication in December and my question is, " Are any job opportunities there.?" I am from Orlando, Fla. and I want to go somewhere laid back and community oriented. I love the personal touch you display by giving your own posts.
Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorOfMacon2019 View Post
Disgusta that information was very informative, I have been relaying this to my friends all along. Augusta is not what it seems. IF Golf doesn't find another superathlete like Tiger once his career is done im not sure to much of anyone will watch golf, much less the Masters. Augusta puts on a show during the week of the Masters, locking people up prior to the cameras arrivival, and patting them on the hand once they leave. This city has great potential don't get me wrong but it hasn't presented itself that way. Augusta could definately be a Charlotte, Columbia, Norfolk, Birmingham, Tallahassee, Memphis, but its not up to par, and currently I would give Brunswick, Georgia a better chance of reaching such a city as ones mention above before Augusta reaches those cities.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:58 PM

3 posts, read 6,265 times
Cool Who is Disgusta??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyrun View Post
This is another troll. Disgusta everybody knows its you. You can make as many names as you want. We still know its you. Everytime you dissapear from the forum for a few days. A new member joins andleaves one long post which is negative all the time. Dude get a life please
I am not a 'Troll'. I actually live in Augusta- in Hephzibah! I stand behind my post as well. I don't know anything about Greenville or Atlanta. I've
never been there. I am originally from New York City! Yes, Manhattan!!
As far as I'm concerned, every other city in the country is trying to be 'Like New York'. It will never happen. There is only ONE! Anyway, I left NYC after 35 years. I was sick of city living. Why do they call Augusta a
city? It looks like a New York suburb! Frankly, I like suburbs. I hope the people here are not offended. I live in a quiet subdivision that's not 'grungy'. The people are quiet working class citizens. I just don't understand why I have to travel 20 minutes to find a movie theatre or
a Target. The New Jersey suburb wasn't like that. And what's with the way people drive out here? Where did they get their licenses? The town
I lived in in New Jersey had such strict driving rules that you could get pulled over for having a high mount tail light out! Parents did not dare drive without putting their children in safety seats and driving and talking on the cell phone was reason to be pulled over as well. I do not like to drive here. The drivers are very careless. That's not enough to make me
hate this place. I'm trying to give it a chance. You can't beat the low cost
of housing!! Now, if the few employers could amp up the pay that they offer and stop trying to keep all of the profits for themselves this place could really thrive. Greed doesn't grow anything but contempt.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:02 PM

good pizza in jersey too...

Old 09-11-2008, 06:47 PM

191 posts, read 522,210 times
joeyrun___ I'm not sure if it's this guy or someone else using multiple screen names but I think Disgusta false is playing that game and thinks no one can see through it.the only question is,What other screen name is he using.It might be "Mayor of Macon"someone should contact the mayor there to see if he's a "forum member"Anything to get Disgusta false offf of here I'm for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area