U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-10-2011, 05:19 PM

870 posts, read 671,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nortonguy View Post
I think I was mistaken in my earlier post.. The construction is probably the Bojangles and the Zaxby's is going to Columbia road...
That is most definitely a Bojangles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2011, 01:43 PM

870 posts, read 671,426 times
Burrito Rico just opened at the corner of Mike Padgett Hwy/Tobacco Rd. They are having their Grand Opening this week, so I stopped in and it was really good. It's basically just like a Moes or Barbaritos, with a bit more Mexican atmosphere (Mexican music, employees, etc). They also serve beer and have a happy hour from what I saw.

Good restaurant addition to South Augusta, especially when Moes or Barbaritos is a bit too far for a lunch break for those working in South Augusta.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:14 PM

Location: Augusta, GA ''The fastest rising city in the southeast''
6,073 posts, read 6,534,659 times
BuckSnorts Cigar Lounge(wifi, darts, billiards, golf simulator, music)is open on Highway 25 near the Bi-Lo in North Augusta.....
Cigar Lounge, Cigars For Sale | North Augusta, SC

Cheers(wine, spirit, cigar shop) opened in West Augusta on Washington road in the plaza next to Applebees...

Just Tango Steakhouse opens April 27th in the former Fajitas Mexican Grill on Richland Avenue in Aiken....
Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool

The website of my favorite new restaurant in the Augusta area is finally up and running... Five O'Clock Bistro is located in Summerville/Midtown... The Bistro - 5 O'Clock Bistro - Fine Catering and Bistro

Old 05-19-2011, 12:52 PM

Marco's Pizza located at the Furys Ferry Station in West Augusta had their soft opening on May 9th..

A Thai/Asian fusion restaurant will open in the former River House in North Augusta on GA Avenue....

Augusta Fish Market & Restaurant is opening on Walton Way near the Medical District and Harrisburg...

Old 05-20-2011, 06:09 PM

The land clearing for the 6k sq. ft. 250 seat Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant has begun... The restaurant is located in West Augusta next to the Best Buy in Augusta Exchange...

Old 05-20-2011, 10:47 PM

1,291 posts, read 888,996 times
That's great I wish they could do the same for south of augusta were the money is make at. Preach orchard rd, Gordon hwy, tobacco rd windsor rd need more they just waiting for more food chains to come. I know peoples who lives in south augusta get tired of driving to wheeler or Washington rd to eat like SA can't have a Logan chilis, cracker barrel, outback, etc. I'm not hating on west augusta but spread the love help the helper SA money is what west augusta evans bank off of. If Sa had better eating places it will help peoples gas tank.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:06 AM

1,138 posts, read 1,364,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amlovingit View Post
That's great I wish they could do the same for south of augusta were the money is make at. Preach orchard rd, Gordon hwy, tobacco rd windsor rd need more they just waiting for more food chains to come. I know peoples who lives in south augusta get tired of driving to wheeler or Washington rd to eat like SA can't have a Logan chilis, cracker barrel, outback, etc. I'm not hating on west augusta but spread the love help the helper SA money is what west augusta evans bank off of. If Sa had better eating places it will help peoples gas tank.
I don't mean to be rude, but I have no idea what you just said.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:33 AM

725 posts, read 410,397 times
He said give South Augusta the same stuff as West Augusta because people of South Augusta and South Richmond are tired of driving to west Augusta. Gas is high and South Augusta can support some of the same stuff. I agree 100%

Old 05-21-2011, 10:07 PM

115 posts, read 115,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by River_Dawg View Post
He said give South Augusta the same stuff as West Augusta because people of South Augusta and South Richmond are tired of driving to west Augusta. Gas is high and South Augusta can support some of the same stuff. I agree 100%
Exactly south Augusta can support the same as the westside. Its crazy when you think about it because those two areas are the largest in the AUG. Although I will say its due to west Augusta and the western suburbs incredible growth that they have all the things that the southside wants. Eventually south Augusta will start booming, because west Augusta is using up more and more land. West Augusta/columbia county are basically landlocked together. Southern richmond county still has quite a bit of land.

Old 05-22-2011, 09:06 AM

The cities of Grovetown, Appling, and Harlem still have alot of land... Grovetown's growth is mainly located outside of the city limits near the Gateway, Evans, and I-20...

I agree South Augusta and South Richmond(city limits of Hephzibah, Blythe) have alot of acres of land.... Hopefully the planned waterfront development near the airport happens in the future.. Target, Chick Fil A, and Ruby Tuesday have expressed intrest in coming to South Augusta... The Peach Orchard/I-520 interchange gets brought up alot...

Last edited by nortonguy; 05-22-2011 at 10:00 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area