Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2016, 04:56 PM

31 posts, read 39,356 times

Advertisements

Not a new restaurant but Five Guys in Evans will be getting milkshakes by end of next month. Personally I cannot wait, I've had milkshakes at Five Guys up north and they are amazing. Probably the best shakes I've had. Just an FYI for the future!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2016, 09:12 PM

423 posts, read 447,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustaNative50 View Post
Not a new restaurant but Five Guys in Evans will be getting milkshakes by end of next month. Personally I cannot wait, I've had milkshakes at Five Guys up north and they are amazing. Probably the best shakes I've had. Just an FYI for the future!!!
Not a fan of their burgers but I am willing to try their shakes, best so far I have found is from the Steak N Shake in the area..........still at times I yearn for the old McDonalds ones as the new ones are just disgusting.

Old 03-14-2016, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cst8670 View Post
Not a fan of their burgers but I am willing to try their shakes, best so far I have found is from the Steak N Shake in the area..........still at times I yearn for the old McDonalds ones as the new ones are just disgusting.
Personally I think they offer the best burger and fries without having to wait at a sit down restaurant. Sure they are a bit on the high side but you get what you pay for since everything is cooked fresh made to order. Love their cajun fries!!!!!

Old 03-15-2016, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Personally I think they offer the best burger and fries without having to wait at a sit down restaurant. Sure they are a bit on the high side but you get what you pay for since everything is cooked fresh made to order. Love their cajun fries!!!!!
I prefer burgers from steak n shake, burger king or checkers to be honest for fries I like McDonalds, Burger King and the Village Deli.

Old 03-15-2016, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cst8670 View Post
I prefer burgers from steak n shake, burger king or checkers to be honest for fries I like McDonalds, Burger King and the Village Deli.
Yes if you prefer frozen food but I like my food fresh cooked and hot lol

Old 03-15-2016, 09:32 PM

97 posts, read 110,552 times
that would be Wendys for me lol. ''fresh never frozen beef.'' five guys is good but i think of myself as a burger connoisseur and i feel like ive had better at other restaurants such as freddy's and cookout for a lower price range.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Yes if you prefer frozen food but I like my food fresh cooked and hot lol
Mmm "fresh" isnt the #1 reason why I prefer the others its taste, pure and simple taste and to me the Five Guys burgers dont taste any different than a burger I cook at home but that aside I will give their shakes a chance, lord knows they cant be any worse than McDonalds shakes which are probably one of the most disgusting shakes around these days since they changed the recipe from the classic ones they used to do back in the 70s and 80s.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj1994 View Post
that would be Wendys for me lol. ''fresh never frozen beef.'' five guys is good but i think of myself as a burger connoisseur and i feel like ive had better at other restaurants such as freddy's and cookout for a lower price range.
freddys is awsome just too bad they dont have any here close by, cookout is good I use to work at cook out and they cook their burgers and keep them in a hot well with hot water.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:08 AM

6,479 posts, read 7,161,333 times
Summerville Scoops is a new ice cream parlor in the Daniel Village Shopping Center...
Augusta woman turns ice cream passion into business | The Augusta Chronicle

Old 04-22-2016, 12:02 PM

Location: Augusta, GA ''The fastest rising city in the southeast''
7,507 posts, read 15,093,442 times
Augusta based Diablo's is expanding again. A new location in West Augusta is coming to 3102 Washington road.
Planning & Zoning - Project Search Details

Grovetown is listed as coming soon on the website(Gateway shopping center)..
Diablos | Southwest Grill

This is the company's fourth local restaurant(Augusta Exchange area, Walton Way near Laney Walker/Medical District, Aiken, and Grovetown).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area