Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2010, 09:11 AM

5 posts, read 10,849 times

Advertisements

Hi there!
We will be moving to Kyle this summer in Plum Creek. We have some great Dr's here in Boston and are looking for some great ones in the Kyle or Austin area. We need to find Pediatricians, OBgyn and a family Dr. for my husband and I . Can anyone recomend a few to me? I would like to have someone close by, at least for the pediatrician, but I don't mind commuting to Austin if need be.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 01:50 PM

1,930 posts, read 6,534,987 times
We loved Anna Lincoln as a pediatrician though I think she practices in Buda which is not far away from Kyle and she is fantastic. We had her on rotation at Austin Regional Clinic at Brodie Ln which has some fine doctors on staff in their own right so you could also consider going there though I don't think you need to drive now that Kyle and Buda are getting big enough. Dr. Lincoln just stood out head and shoulders above the rest as a pediatrician. She has her own practice now. And I might add that I have pretty high expectations when it comes to doctors.

Pediatric Junction

For a family doctor I loved Geoff Cox at South Oaks Family Medicine at the Seton Southwest Hospital. His whole staff and partners are terrific especially the NP Pauline. I loved that they would also recommend homeopathic remedies and that antibiotics were a last resort.

I used Hill Country OBGYN also in SW Austin but the doctor I used and loved has left the practice but you might try there.

Good luck!

Old 12-11-2011, 07:35 PM

2 posts, read 4,415 times
Hi! We are considering a move to Plum Creek from Charleston, SC. I would love to know if you have liked it there! We have 3 boys...8, 6, 3. Trying to decide between Plum Creek, Wimberley or San Marcos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin