Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2012, 04:40 PM

5 posts, read 9,558 times

Advertisements

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I are debating which apartment complex to live in. Gables at the Terrace or Barton Creek Landing? Both have nice pools and grounds, but we were unable to view a unit with the floor plan that we wanted (two bed two bath) at Barton Creek Landing. Barton Creek is a bit higher priced but the pool and gym seem a little nicer. Would love to hear from anyone with experience living at/or visiting friends here. (ie: noise, neighbors, parking, etc.)

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2012, 09:05 AM

499 posts, read 1,305,879 times
I lived at the Gables at the Terrace about 2 yrs ago. It was OK. Generally quiet residents, very few loud parties etc, except the pool area can get noisy on the weekends. Parking is probably the biggest resident complaint, if you don't buy one of the reserved spaces or garages. Here's my review on yelp... Gables at the Terrace - Westlake Hills - Austin, TX

Old 10-16-2012, 03:22 PM

2,007 posts, read 2,903,046 times
it doesnt sound like you want to live a bit north, but if you do i highly recomend post park mesa. quiet, not on ut route

Old 10-16-2012, 10:47 PM

5 posts, read 9,558 times
Thanks for your help! I think we have decided on the Gables. I knew the parking situation but we may in fact decide to spring for a garage. Look forward to our move to Austin in 1 month! Cheers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
View detailed profiles of: