Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 03:12 PM

41 posts, read 92,524 times

Advertisements

I'm a Hispanic dude from Cali but I hot stationed in Texas for 3 years, well I love black women and I had serious relationship with a beautiful black women while I was there but I thought I got lucky anywho I'm thinking about moving back to Texas to go to school but I am curious to know if I'll have any luck with black chicks since in Cali lot of people (females mainly) aren't to down for interracial relationships (Mexican and black)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2011, 12:36 PM

30,418 posts, read 21,645,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo619 View Post
I'm a Hispanic dude from Cali but I hot stationed in Texas for 3 years, well I love black women and I had serious relationship with a beautiful black women while I was there but I thought I got lucky anywho I'm thinking about moving back to Texas to go to school but I am curious to know if I'll have any luck with black chicks since in Cali lot of people (females mainly) aren't to down for interracial relationships (Mexican and black)
Thats the opposite impression I have of SanDiego, but it probably depends on where your at and who your hang with. Last time I was in Old town SD I could not find a table in the bar we were at that didn't have a mixed couple of some type, and it was a huge place: Mexican, White, Black and mixed all over the place. Get on an interracial dating site and you will see a lot of black women have the Hispanic box checked off on the looking for men section.

Old 11-28-2011, 01:34 PM

355 posts, read 1,227,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo619 View Post
. I am biracial (german/white and african american) and as a black attractive woman originally from The north, I can tell you that I honestly love all races, and I am attracted to hispanic men as well. BUT, from my own observation, Cali people (I visit there frequently) are more open to interracial relationships than here in Texas. Texas is a southern state, let us not forget. Most of the "attractive" black women I have seen in Austin are quite young and not originally from Austin....and The reality is, most single black women in Austin end up leaving after so long because they don't find it racially diverse with a sense of culture and opportunities for blacks. You might want to think about relocating to Houston or dallas where there are more affluent black people. Trust me, black women are attracted to all races of men. To be quite honest, I have only dated a Puerto Rican and a Dominican but not a mexican.....not because of race, but because of CULTURAL differences. Puerto Ricans and Dominicans acknowledge their African heritage and therefore are open to "other" blacks.....as tradition, Mexicans are more about "sticking with their own" (bullcrap).....for me, as a black woman, I wouldn't worry about who I was dating, but I would have to worry about how my mate's family are going to treat me:/ Its so wierd, because I LOVE dating hispanics and I'm trying to move to Cali and you like black women and trying to move to texas....LMAO. I say move to LA, san fransisco, or Houston for a bigger pool of beautiful affluent black women.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:04 PM

5 posts, read 36,353 times
I'm a black female in Austin and all I see are biracial couples in the black community. Mostly black and Mexican. There aren't many if any black men here that date black women so the black women in Austin that I know are more inclined to date outside of their race. I lived in the South all my life and they are more open here than in other southern states. This is just my perspective.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:25 PM

1,574 posts, read 2,949,908 times
Weeeell, A LOT of black women will date you, however, many will want to keep it on the DL. This is just MY EXPERIENCE and not fact.

Old 03-09-2012, 06:05 PM

1 posts, read 31,509 times
That isn't like a simple question. Everyone has their preference.
Personallyyyy, I loveeeeeee Mexican guys hahah. Y'all are very cool haha.
But yeah, it's all an individual thing. No one group is gonna agree on anything; everyone's different. But I don't feel like the majority of Mexican guys like black girls, which sucks for me haha.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:29 PM

597 posts, read 1,310,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon112 View Post
I'm a black female in Austin and all I see are biracial couples in the black community. Mostly black and Mexican. There aren't many if any black men here that date black women so the black women in Austin that I know are more inclined to date outside of their race. I lived in the South all my life and they are more open here than in other southern states. This is just my perspective.
There are lots of black men in this town that date black women but there's a cultural divide around these issues in this town. I hear this complaint often, and usually from Black women that Austin isn't "black" enough. In fact the last time I had this conversation was at a BET sponsored concert at Antone's, which was awesome by the way. As I listed all the shows,concerts and stuff I've been to in the last six months. But honestly you can see more artists and go to more concerts with black artists here, affordably and safely, than you can anywhere else in the state. What Austin doesn't have is an "black" nightclub scene. So if that's important to you won't be happy.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:04 PM

1 posts, read 31,386 times
Love black women! ~mexican

Old 04-09-2012, 10:31 AM

31 posts, read 95,651 times
i lived in houston for 6 years and never saw one black/mexican couple. contrast that with the east coast where black/hispanic couples are everywhere. imo, mexicans (especially the men) seem to be very racist. and this is something you will hear from other latinos, particularly afro-latinos, as well.
i know this dominican girl who had a kid with a mexican guy, and neither him nor his family want anything to do with the kid. she regrets mess'n with'm to this day, cuz now she has all this ressponsibility and no help and no life.

Old 04-09-2012, 10:48 AM

6 posts, read 43,142 times
A bit off-topic, but have you guys seen any asian guy with a white girl in the great state of Texas? Is it like rare or something?

Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
View detailed profiles of: