Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 06:22 PM

13,447 posts, read 15,466,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komeht View Post
Except, you did not. No decent reputable contractor would do work on a second story deck without permits.
Uh, yes, they are a decent, reputable contractor. They are pretty well known around town and are known for the quality of their work. They aren't a single guy with a hammer and nails operation, they are a professional company. They have built in the Austin area for over 30 years. More importantly, I've worked with them five years ago with good results and I have no issues with their current job, which is the second story deck. Throwing sticks at a contractor isn't the point of this thread.

For the other comments, I am not sure if they did the permit paperwork and honestly I didn't ask, but if they didn't then I want to make it right and get the structures permitted. And Cap'n, thanks, that's what I'm hoping for.

mm - I'm not in unincorporated territory any longer, unfortunately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2014, 06:31 PM

7,228 posts, read 16,095,392 times
In that case, I bet that they did pull the permits! If you were in the CoA, you could just look it up yourself on-line, not sure how they do in Pflugerville.

Old 06-23-2014, 08:40 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,046,364 times
This might help Pflugerville Texas Official Website - Building Inspections & Permits

I have heard good good things about this permit service in Austin, very reasonable fees, and if they can handle the Austin permitting process they can probably easily process permits in Pflugerville.

Austin Express Permit Service – austinexpresspermits@gmail.com Micheal Kane 921-4299
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin