Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 08:48 PM

254 posts, read 1,179,519 times

Advertisements

My neighborhood is also on the chopping block for the rezoning in Leander ISD. Unfortunately, with the growth in the district, rezoning is a fact of life here. I will say that I would be happy sending my child to almost any school within the district, and they do take into consideration feedback from homeowners in affected communities during the decision making. The rec center in the Town Center neighborhood there is fantastic and super cheap!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2015, 11:58 PM

8,977 posts, read 17,447,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH6 View Post
houses are nice but very cookie cutter. Costco and Home store have added a ton of traffic to the area. Depends on what you want I suppose.
Yeah...cookie cutter...like they PLANNED IT THAT WAY...Soooo unlike those distinctive Crestview City Homes for triple the price

Fortunately, 'they' had the idea that roads should be built BEFORE all the area is developed. Let's see...1431 is six lanes, New Hope is 4 with a median and dedicated turn lanes. Not to mention that Costco is ON the toll-way...a little planning goes a long way

Old 05-01-2015, 12:34 AM

3,770 posts, read 8,251,809 times
I appreciate everyone's feedback. We really liked the neighborhood And it's proximity to well pretty much everything made it very attractive. We ended up choosing the house we looked at. Serious downsizing on our end ha ha... 2800sq ft to 1400! =)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin