Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2008, 08:06 PM

1 posts, read 2,347 times

Advertisements

I have 9 cats in need of homes. I am a rescue worker and do this from my own home and using my own funds.

Please give these cats a chance. They are all very loving and affectionate.

If interested in any of these precious fur babies, please call 512-524-0563, and ask for Tammy. Thank you.

Bagheera
Physical Description: black with chocolate markings and a white patch on her chest. green eyes ( in the photo those are her markings not her ribs )
Breed: domestic short hair/ bermese? mix

Personality: sweet, lovable, enjoys laying around. will follow you and nap in whatever room your in.
Does well with other animals? yes, dogs and cats
ONE OF SIX is a female spayed and micro-chipped kitty. 10 yrs old. She loves to be scratched all over, and will headbutt you for attention. She also loves to clean out cereal bowls. She is well behaved and likes to lay around. She does like to play wiht string and laser pointers. She LOVES her kitty nip. She is deeply bonded to ONYX, her surrogate mommy. She loves to scratch posts.

Bakari
Physical Description: petiete black and grey swirl marking
Breed: tabby or bengal mix
Personality: very sweet once she warms up to you. will hide when scared . loves to be petted and lay in your lap. follows you around and will rub on your legs.
Does well with other animals? tolerates dogs, will do best without alot of other animals around.

ONYX is female spayed micro-chipped kitty. 12-15 yrs old. She prefers the quiet life, and is very affectionate. She also loves string, laser lights, and kitty nip. She loves to hide during the day, but comes out at night. Bonded to One of Six, as she was surrogate mommy to One of Six.

Sarvin
Physical Description: black and grey swirl marked, solid body size boy.
Breed: bengal mix
Personality: very sweet, very lovey, loves to lay in your lap and be petted. will sleep with you. he is like a kitten in a big cat body.. sweet and funny.
Does well with other animals? yes both dogs and cats
DUSTY is a Brown tabby with white. male, neutered, micro-chipped. Good with cats, dogs, and kids. DOB: 1-18-1998 Dusty is a very affectionate and feisty kitty. He loves to give hugs. When you pick him up, he will rub his face on your chin and wrap his paws around your neck. He loves to eat pretty much anything that you give him. He likes to drink the tuna water and enjoys kitty treats. He loves to go outside and spend a few hours roaming around and sleeping on the porch. he doesn't go far. He loves to play with feathers and anything he can chase. Due to his large size, he may have some back issues

LACEY Female 9 yrs of age
DOB is June 1999. Good with dogs, kids, other cats.
Lacey is a very sweet girl. She loves to sleep in warm laps and take afternoon naps with everyone. She is very good about sleeping with you when you are sick. She is very playful and likes to chase things and cannot resist a light on a wall or laser pointer. She is a pretty vocal cat and likes to make cute little noises when you call her name. She is litter box trained with no accidents, unless you don't clean it. She has lived with other cats her whole life, but would adore being the only cat and center of attention. She has been strictly indoor only. She does not like to be outside, unless in an enclosed space such as a balcony. She does have a mild case of asthma. She is micro-chipped and spayed.

[FONT=&quot]Re-homing fee of $20/cat $30 if you take 2. Must have a vet reference. Dusty and One of Six are both VERY large cats. [/FONT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2008, 08:38 PM

124 posts, read 562,188 times
Ohhhh...if only I didn't already have 6 myself, I'd take one or two. I love kitties!!!!!!!! DM me if you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin