U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-22-2008, 09:54 AM

18 posts, read 42,595 times
Default Anyone hosted a princess party for girls ?

Hi, any moms and dads here ever used those princess hosting parties around town ? Where they come to your house, entertain the kids for about an hour to 1.5 hrs all dolled up like a "whatever themed" princess and do other girly stuff with them ?

If you can recommend anyone, please please do! I've looked at a couple but really have heard nothing about them before.

We've done the backyard play thing to at home play to local park parties to Gymboree parties, etc in previous years. But this year, for her 5th birthday, she wants something more girly and gets a kick out of seeing an actual princess look-a-like.

We're still new to Austin, so if anyone has any info they can recommend, please let me know.

Thanks.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2009, 09:53 PM

1,886 posts, read 3,610,713 times
We did a princess party for our daughter years ago at our house. Why not do it at home?

Old 05-01-2009, 01:58 PM

314 posts, read 828,134 times
We did a princess party for my daughter through Alleycat Imagination. The owner is very nice. The website is www.alleycatsimagination.com

Old 05-03-2009, 01:26 AM
AGA

729 posts, read 1,797,667 times
I was once told that you can contact the local beauty schools about having a beauty shop party! The girls get their hair all fixed up (no cutting etc...just styling) and get manicures and have a blast! ( this was not in Austin where I heard of it, so I am not sure if it can be done here)
Or there is the Libby Lu place in the mall and they do parties!

Just saw an item that said Libby Lu was being closed by the owners (Saks Fifth Avenue). Sorry

Last edited by AGA; 05-03-2009 at 01:29 AM.. Reason: added

Old 05-14-2009, 07:00 AM

103 posts, read 461,348 times
I heard there is a place near River Place (620/2222) right next to JW Tumbles where girls can have princess parties. It is actually a haircut place for girls that also does these parties.

Old 05-17-2009, 09:53 PM

956 posts, read 3,205,086 times
I met a lady that does princess, spa, pirate and other themed parties in the Austin Area at a women's networking event a couple of wks ago She brought some samples and it was all so cute Here's her website:
www.clubhousescene.com

Old 04-05-2010, 12:22 PM

17 posts, read 29,325 times
Theme Birthday Party in Austin,TX Parties Birthday Location | Austin Party People has different parties including Princess Tea Party and Fairy Parties...

Includes costumes food cupcakes and everything.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:08 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,996,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamTX View Post
Hi, any moms and dads here ever used those princess hosting parties around town ? Where they come to your house, entertain the kids for about an hour to 1.5 hrs all dolled up like a "whatever themed" princess and do other girly stuff with them ?

If you can recommend anyone, please please do! I've looked at a couple but really have heard nothing about them before.

We've done the backyard play thing to at home play to local park parties to Gymboree parties, etc in previous years. But this year, for her 5th birthday, she wants something more girly and gets a kick out of seeing an actual princess look-a-like.

We're still new to Austin, so if anyone has any info they can recommend, please let me know.

Thanks.
We attended a birthday party that had some teenage girls from the "girls empowerment network" which is a non-profit to help build self esteem in teen aged girls. They staged a birdhouse building birthday party for 3 year olds. You might want to call them to see if they would do a princess party.

Girls Empowerment Network

I did a google search for "austin princess party" and a few places showed up so you might just try the google search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin