Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 01:51 PM

824 posts, read 1,815,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwnulife View Post
I'm interested to know what the women are like in Austin. Please discuss...
Hawt. Even if you're not a football fan, go to a UT game next fall.

Lawd have mercy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2009, 07:20 AM

39 posts, read 85,803 times
Any idea what the women in austin would think of a young irish man with an irish accent?

Old 01-16-2009, 07:23 AM

9,249 posts, read 26,688,656 times
Let me just say....Here's a stick so you can beat them off of you

Old 01-16-2009, 07:30 AM

20,958 posts, read 45,390,208 times
I have to second love roses on that one!

Old 01-18-2009, 06:59 PM

39 posts, read 85,803 times
Well hell that sounds ok to me

Old 01-20-2009, 08:34 AM

114 posts, read 180,352 times
In one simple word, Austin women are 'approachable'; if you're not a player nor a stud, you still have a chance in Austin. Prior to moving to the ATX, i lived in miami, and getting a girl there was no easy task. When I moved to austin i was in shock that i would be walking down the street, and if you made eye contact, the girls would make the eye contact back and smile. And there are all types of women in town too. Wannabe ghetto, intellectuals, country gals, fitness maniacs, average gals, hippie gals etc. But what I loved about the austin women is that they were friendlier when compared to those in south florida. Of course, you still have to go out and make an effort to meet the women, and some were snobbish like the sorority gals, but at least the majority of women in austin, give you the time of day.

Old 01-20-2009, 12:30 PM

16 posts, read 56,023 times
I'm the head of a coaching program for guys who want to build their confidence and get better with women, so as a result, I interact with a lot of different types of women (and men) in Austin. In general, the women in this town are very friendly. However, I've noticed that there's this bit of aloofness -- they sometimes seem to be off in their own world.

That being said, you can meet just about any type of woman in this town. There's a natural beauty among women here, which is a welcome change from the fake everythings of California, etc. I would encourage anyone here who's interested in any sort of long-term relationship (more than just a one night hookup) to not expect to find it on Sixth Street. There are opportunities everywhere -- grocery stores, libraries, social events around town...the women in this town are very active and you'd do well to get out and talk to some out on the trail or in line for a beer at ACL.

But the short answer -- the women here are great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin