Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 04:54 PM

34 posts, read 43,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
no, but there are a ton of middle class suburban mom gangs at Nordstrom. be very, very careful.
Yah I"m not sure if I like them either lmao. More of a I have to buy clothes because I have too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2014, 05:29 AM

519 posts, read 772,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaMia411 View Post
Agreed. You can see that the cops clearly didnt care about anything. They came there and broke up the fight but nobody was arrested. Then in another video you can see the wrong person being arrested.

Cops are more worried about just going home at night, having an easy day, writing parking tickets, and busting people with a joint in their pockets. Meanwhile when real crime and murder goes on, cops are nowhere to be found. Rely on yourself and a CCW permit
Nice generalizing from both of you.

Old 05-19-2014, 09:52 AM

684 posts, read 806,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepheyr View Post
Nice generalizing from both of you.
Well sorry you dont agree but it is reality. I have plenty of friends that are LEO's and they can careless about whats going on, they just want to get home. Few of my buddies say, oh well let them beat and kill each other and then we will just go clean it up. The police of today are not what they used to be, they just want to get home, get paid, and reap the benefits. They abuse their power and dont respect the constitution nor the people anymore.

I mean look at the abuse and harassment law abiding citizens get for having a carry permit.

This is my opinion based off of what i have seen and heard. Also having friends as cops, i hear things from them that i wont repeat. I am sure there are plenty of good honest cops but not enough anymore.

Old 05-19-2014, 10:17 PM

3,982 posts, read 6,696,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler.jordan8732 View Post
For starters the real gangs in are north, east and south east Austin. Most of the gangs are black or Hispanic . The crips are mostly north but they have some bloods up north. The bloods mostly in the east. But u have a small time crip gang near 21st . Something crip babies?!?!? Idk but they are around there. Tree top and 59 pirus are eastside 02 - 21. But if for some reason y'all want to know every gang.this is a RANDOM order

1.tree top
2.59 piru
3.brown pride
4.sureno
5.59 bhb=bounty hunter bloods
6.insane gangster crips
7.eastside insane babie crip gang ..(3x)card
8.skinheads..not many but we have them
9.hoover gangster crips
10.rollin 60's crip...(NHC)card

Looks like your #4, Surenos, just made the news:

Gang Violence Erupts In Northeast Austin - keyetv.com Austin News, Weather, Traffic KEYE-TV Austin - Top Stories

Old 05-20-2014, 08:13 PM

4,131 posts, read 7,406,693 times
You can look up crime data geographically here:
RAIDS Online: Regional Analysis and Information Sharing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin