Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 05:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,831 times

Advertisements

"Dentistry from the heart" gives free fillings, cleanings or extractions. Type the name into your search bar and the website will come up. They have an event coming up in March in Fort Worth. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2011, 02:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike78613 View Post
Some of these options already here are pretty good, but the "OP" said Free dental care.

Let's see; Free dental care for the Unemployed or Uninsured.... hummmm........

You could attempt two things:

First option is to wright a polite letter to Mr. Obama, let him and his possy know what your situation is. If it sounds sincere, he probably will fill sorry and then proceed forward like he did with the healthcare bill and sign the dotted line. At the end, people whom work legally and pay taxes has to pay for it anyways.

Second option is to find an illegal (hope you speak spanish) and ask them how they do it. I am sure this option would be much quicker. If you don't live in a area where there's much hispanic's are, I say head over to the Fiesta Market or maybe the flea-market off of hwy290.

My cousin's friend had a bad accident while cycling and he got a flat tire when he was going down a steep hill. He ended up flipping over his handle-bars and loosing some skin on his chin and two front teeth. I think he did get free dental care, or maybe it was a payment plan. I am sure a lot of dentist's would be willing to work with you in these hard economic times.

Cobra is a rip-off, btw.
Good luck.

Let's see: "wright" (write), "possy" (posse), "fill" (feel), "has to pay" (have to pay), "where there's much hispanic's are" (where there are many Hispanics).

It seems like your mastery of the English language is on par with the "illegals" you seem to deride. Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance so (in)eloquently!

Old 09-24-2013, 05:06 PM

1 posts, read 1,099 times
I am 63 years old and do not qualify for Medicaid. I work part time because of my age I was never in the last 4 years been able to get a full time job therefore I got social security at 62 years and still work part time. I make less than 14,000 a year and need dental care. I have a partial (lower) and now I have two teeth that need to be pulled which holds my partial in place. Therefore, I will need a new partial along with the two teeth that need to be pulled. Please help me!!!! Don't have alot to work with here. I am struggling as it is just to have an apartment, utilities, etc. How do I get this taken care of?????? HELP ME PLEASE IN HOUSTON, TEXAS.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:05 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,063,260 times
oma61750, you posted this in the wrong city forum. But this may help.

Houston
http://www.city-data.com/forum/houst...al-clinic.html

Affordable dental care options available for those in need | abc13.com

Texas free dental clinics

Dental Services

Austin:

Manos De Cristo - Dental Clinic

CAPCOG » Area Agency on Aging

Texas free dental clinics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin