Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 08:17 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlovher View Post
So where do you recommend is the best place to look for apartments in Allandale? I checked Craigslist and it appears that the same few places are posted multiple times by Realtors. I found this a bit strange. I checked a map for 2222 and saw the multiple name changes. Quite confusing! Is there a lot of rush hour traffic along 2222?

Thanks for the info regarding the utilities. Very helpful to know since here in Wisconsin we run air conditioning for about three months out of the year!

I love live music, I bike, I like movies, coffee, dining out, and bargain hunting. I like to cook so living near a grocery store is important. I would be really interested in a nightclub with a live band. I would be interested in getting a dog. I don't have one now because my current landlord doesn't allow them. I would want to live someplace pet-friendly.
I don't know what your budget is. So, I just did a very very brief search and saw this brand new development:

Midtown Commons (http://www.midtowncommons.com/index.aspx - broken link)

which seems kinda cool. Actually a little bit further north than I was saying....
but I like the fact that the commuter rail (coming soon, behind schedule) is there.
thus increasing transportation options.

There are a couple of places where they review apartments online. Even Yelp has a few listings. I assume you're looking to rent an apartment, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 07:19 AM

7 posts, read 13,186 times
Thank you all for your help! Very much appreciated. This is exactly the information I needed! Again, Thanks a lot!

Old 09-22-2009, 04:01 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,058,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Aren't you a funny one?
Go on man, ask her. Don't be shy, she would probably love to meet a nice friendly guy when she moves to Austin. And you do seem like a nice guy.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:04 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnRn View Post
Go on man, ask her. Don't be shy, she would probably love to meet a nice friendly guy when she moves to Austin. And you do seem like a nice guy.
I guess I haven't filled out my profile info on here yet. I am a lady. ha!

Old 12-30-2009, 05:50 PM

2 posts, read 2,950 times
Downtown Austin Condos — Make Downtown Your Home is a good place to start - there are alot of communities downtown right now offering 2-3 months free!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin