Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2009, 08:14 AM

4 posts, read 18,345 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone. I don't know if anyone can help me but I am wanting to host a Princess Party for my daughter next month (she'll be turning 5). Has anyone hosted one of these recently in/around Austin?? If you can recommend anyone please let me know. I've never done anything like this before and have googled some places but not getting responses back so I'm not sure what businesses are still open or not. Also I don't know if it matters but I'm looking for a places that have their own locations or will come to a clubhouse as I live in a duplex. The clubhouse I usually rent (Riveria Springs Clubhouse) is closed for renovations so if you know of a place please let me know! Thanks so much!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2009, 09:16 AM

264 posts, read 1,094,140 times
I don't know where you live, but there is a place that hosts / organizes parties like the one you want in downtown Round Rock. I do not remember the name, but if you live close by and have a chance to drive there you will not miss it. It's right on Main Street on the south side of the street.

Old 09-21-2009, 03:02 PM

4 posts, read 18,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsloane View Post
I don't know where you live, but there is a place that hosts / organizes parties like the one you want in downtown Round Rock. I do not remember the name, but if you live close by and have a chance to drive there you will not miss it. It's right on Main Street on the south side of the street.
I live in NW Austin/Cedar Park area... I'm not familiar at all with Round Rock but I'll try and go out there this weekend and check it out, thanks so much.

Old 09-29-2009, 07:26 AM

1 posts, read 3,512 times
Default Princess Birthday Parties in Austin, TX.

I just had a princess party last weekend and our family hired Lisa Kelly from Princess for Parties to be Ariel from the Little Mermaid. I believe her website is princessforparties.com, but if thats not correct, you can just google that company. It was a really great party. She sang "A Part of Your World" and "Once Upon a Dream" and taught the kids a song as well. She also brought lots of games and craft activities. I think her company is fairly new, so her prices are very reasonable. She came to our home in North Austin and it really was a great party. Hope that information helps.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:29 AM

126 posts, read 788,374 times
There is one such place in River Place as well.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:32 PM

17 posts, read 46,897 times
We used Austin Party People at Austinthemeparty.com They supplied everything including the costumes. It was fun :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
View detailed profiles of: